seriously?

I have commented over and over - Modders make and release what they want to make and release, not what you, or anyone else thinks they should make and release. What do you want us to do? Put a gun to the modders head to force them to make what you want? Demand that a modder first make a mod like you want before they are allowed to make what they want. :wallbash:

My solution, if you want more male armors (or any other type of mod) then get busy and make them. If you want to see less female skimpy armors, then close your eyes when they are posted. :tongue: It might surprise you to find that many of those skimpy outfits and armors are made by some of our excellent female modders and not by a horny 14 year old male modder. And their intended use is by female players (yes they really do exist) :biggrin: As well as by those guys who play a female, and for use by companions instead of the player.

Please be a little considerate of our modders. They freely give their time and talent to make these mods. Usually asking nothing in return besides you at least take the time to tell them you appreciate their work IF you like it. And NOT deprecating their effort when you don't like the subject of their art. Most modders will accept constructive criticism. :rolleyes: But saying they should make something else because you don't like what they do make, or that you don't approve of their mod because it isn't what you want is not constructive. :thumbsup:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People dont make Male Armors because it contains more polygons than a skimpy female armor. A male armor is like to hide everything or make it a male shape not tin metal like where female armor is just body showing except good female armor.

Not my models. Just about every thong has 2 levels of subdivision on it and more often than not these outfits have a 10k tri shoe or something.

It is a very interesting fact that people -- usually (but not limited to) skimpy/feminine/anime proponents -- get really wound up whenever this subject is broached, and always, without failure, the poster or post is closed down PDQ. So, to those who are quick to smother this issue at every possible opportunity, I would just like to add: if you don't like this topic, or topics like it, then close your eyes when they are posted. ;)

Why on earth would I want to get smart with Bben? Of course I was not getting smart. I was making a point, or does that count as getting smart, because I made the same point as a moderator?

@bben: If my remark was offensive to you, or came over as 'being smart', then I apologise. It was not meant in that way at all.

How about using the edit button. And I was mostly kidding, now I'm just annoyed. Maybe you'd like to discuss it privately?

It certainly did sound like a smartass retort using the same logic against him.

On the other hand, why on earth would you get smart with me? Mind answering that one?

I am confused. Now you say you were kidding, and want to discuss it privately while you are annoyed? I would rather wait until you are not annoyed.