Concept Morrigan, (Morrigans Hood/Cowl)?

Sonoske

I wanted to keep morrigan basicly the same but i realy want the cowl she wears in the concept. I have had some trouble with getting mods to work and i cannot use the toolset, it crashes when i try to use it. So a mod that doesnt require me to use the toolset would be great.

Hears a pic of her in another mod with the cowl.

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/images/1917-1-1309301178.jpg

• 1 month later...

Do you mean you want the hood, but without the new face? I wanted that, since I already had a modded Morrigan face that I was 100% happy with.

When you extract the folder for the hooded robe mod, you'll get a folder called 'morrigan-concept'. Open that folder, and delete the files named 'genfl_morrigan.mrh' and 'hf_genfl_morrigan.mor' - they should be the first two files in the folder if they are arranged alphabetically. Once you've done that, just drop the folder into your Override directory as normal.

Worked perfectly for me, hooded Morrigan without the face morph included. Hopefully it will work for you as well =D

• 2 years later...

This is supposed to add the hood to morrigan: http://social.bioware.com/project/4802/#details

Also, please refrain from making a new post immediately after the first one. If you have new information to add and it has only been minutes since your last post, you can use the edit button.

That worked perfectly! Exactly what I had been looking for!

• 1 year later...

@SpecMechanic;

The vanilla Morrigan's Robes are a single piece that includes ("displays") a specific torso, upper arms, lower arms, upper legs, and lower legs, regardless of what additional equipment (gloves, boots) you've given her. While it would be entirely possible to create one that included headgear as well, it would have to dictate that gear. This is what the one with the hood does. What it can't do is allow you to choose some OTHER helm/cowl/hat, but not display it.

I presume it would be possible to create a mod that makes headgear "invisible" by suppressing the display of the item and allowing the "hair" to show, but I haven't heard of one.

• 2 years later...

Hello the link dose not work anymore since bioware is no longer doing projects. I have looked at Nexus but it seems no one has moved the morigan hood mod to there. I cant believe that no one save the mod dose any one know where i can find it?

Edited by alucardIEatPeople

Hello the link dose not work anymore since bioware is no longer doing projects. I have looked at Nexus but it seems no one has moved the morigan hood mod to there. I cant believe that no one save the mod dose any one know where i can find itthat

tmp7704's Concept Morrigan... it's also easy to find by using a search engine. :wink:

what dose that say about me cince i could not find it then lol. thx alot for sharing the link