Concept Morrigan, (Morrigans Hood/Cowl)?

Sonoske

Hello the link dose not work anymore since bioware is no longer doing projects. I have looked at Nexus but it seems no one has moved the morigan hood mod to there. I cant believe that no one save the mod dose any one know where i can find itthat

tmp7704's Concept Morrigan... it's also easy to find by using a search engine. :wink:

what dose that say about me cince i could not find it then lol. thx a lot for sharing the link

No idea why you couldn't find it via search engine... with proper search criteria ('concept+morrigan+mod'), it comes up as the first hit in Google. :confused:

Glad I was able to help!

Hello the link dose not work anymore since bioware is no longer doing projects. I have looked at Nexus but it seems no one has moved the morigan hood mod to there. I cant believe that no one save the mod dose any one know where i can find itthat

tmp7704's Concept Morrigan... it's also easy to find by using a search engine. :wink:

what dose that say about me cince i could not find it then lol. thx a lot for sharing the link

No idea why you couldn't find it via search engine... with proper search criteria ('concept+morrigan+mod'), it comes up as the first hit in Google. :confused:

Glad I was able to help!

while it is one of the first its is not for me when i look it up. the reason why i probabbly did not see it is because the mods name is very similar to a mod on Nexus so i figured it for the same mod. :/

thx again for sharing the link tho Morrigan is now looking better than ever.