FURNITURE Tab is MISSING

perroamarillo

Odds are good you improperly uninstalled a mod that uses scripts to add to the workshop menus. If you uninstall any mod which adds items to the workshop menu, first read their description for correct uninstall methods. To fix it try the Universal Menu Fixer located on the files tab of this tutorial. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12192/

Note the following as well.

According to Steve40: "when uninstalling mods that use script-added menus, it is mandatory that you quit the game to the Windows desktop after deactivating the mod, before loading another save game. If you deactivated the mod using the vanilla MODS menu and immediately loaded up a save game without first quitting to the desktop and restarting FO4, the menu might be missing even if you used the proper uninstall chem/holoatape. The same rule applies when using missing menu fixer tools."

• 3 months later...

same...nothing i can do to fix this,,,no matter what i do it doesn't seem to go away, i'm going to delete everything fallout from my hard drive and re-install, this includes my saves...there goes my level 193 and my other characters, hopefully it'll work and be worth the sacrifice. if it works

same...nothing i can do to fix this,,,no matter what i do it doesn't seem to go away, i'm going to delete everything fallout from my hard drive and re-install, this includes my saves...there goes my level 193 and my other characters, hopefully it'll work and be worth the sacrifice. if it works

Did you read my post right above yours at all? It describes the fix. If you tried that and it still didn't work then odds are you did it wrong. Install the menu fixer esp, load the game, wait a minute or two for it to work. Save the game and exit to desktop. Uninstall the fixer mod. Restart the game to a fixed menu.

• 5 months later...

Did you read my post right above yours at all? It describes the fix. If you tried that and it still didn't work then odds are you did it wrong. Install the menu fixer esp, load the game, wait a minute or two for it to work. Save the game and exit to desktop. Uninstall the fixer mod. Restart the game to a fixed menu.

Oh cheese, for the love of gandalf it WORKED! Boy, I already had the wind up, but the fixer-mod FIXED it for my savegame. Thanks a lot!

• 7 months later...

My HD broke and had to buy another one, all my mods were there. Ive recovered most but having the same problem, the furniture tab is missing. , I think BETTER STORES MOD is the culcript. But it is not available anymore so I can't unistall properly. Can anyone share the file? I mean the Better stores file, so I can create the chem/holotape to uninstall.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

È probabile che tu abbia disinstallato in modo improprio una mod che utilizza script da aggiungere ai menu del workshop. Se disinstalli qualsiasi mod che aggiunge elementi al menu del workshop, leggi prima la loro descrizione per i metodi di disinstallazione corretti. Per risolverlo, prova l'Universal Menu Fixer che si trova nella scheda File di questo tutorial. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12192/
Notare anche quanto segue.
Secondo Steve40: "durante la disinstallazione di mod che utilizzano menu aggiunti da script, è obbligatorio chiudere il gioco sul desktop di Windows dopo aver disattivato la mod, prima di caricare un altro salvataggio. Se hai disattivato la mod utilizzando il menu MODS vaniglia e immediatamente caricato un salvataggio senza prima uscire dal desktop e riavviare FO4, il menu potrebbe mancare anche se si utilizzava la corretta disinstallazione chem / holoatape. La stessa regola si applica quando si utilizzano strumenti di riparazione di menu mancanti. "

It worked for me, thanks! My problem was i uninstalled CWSS Redux meanwhile the game still was open.