purple textures - rug / animal skins

fredderf81

good day - does anyone know where i can find the texture to manually add in the animal skin rugs - i have installed several mods - not sure which one is causing it. maybe RUGNAROK? figured i could just copy the animal skin texture over?? i am getting purple textures in jorrvaskr, on the walls and where the animal skin rugs are on the floor - also in the bannered mare - where the animal skin rugs are on the floor. i have reinstalled the high-res texture mod, static mesh, rugnarok....played around with load order, and used loot - nothing fixes it. any help is appreciated.

Did you have steam verify your game files? If you've reinstalled the texture replacers that might be causing it and that hasn't fixed it then it's a problem with the bsa which might have become corrupt because that's how steam roles. Reverify and it should fix it.

Irritating isn't it? I have this issue every time I use SMIM and forget that it needs tlc when installing with certain texture mods. I can usually fix it with a little user-end tinkering. Can you post your load order? Chances are you have the textures you need, you're just not letting them win the argument. So to speak.