Dark Souls

AltreU

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im highly disappointed because i pre ordered Demons Souls from Amazon with day of release delivery and it says its "Shipping Soon". if i wasnt getting the CE with the art book, i coulda cancelled it and just gone to the store. highly disappointed in Amazon for this.

now that ive seen more on Rage, it looks like a good game. idk if i would spend $60 on it, but when the price drops and/or i can get it used, i might pick it up in the future. it looks good.

I got Dark Souls yesterday. Gamestop had shipping screw ups so they didn't have my PS3 CE in. Instead they let me take home a regular copy and would inform when a CE comes in and allow me to exchange the regular copy for my CE. So far the game is really great and total challenge. I still haven't gotten past the 1st boss after the tutorial level in the asylum. Freaking one hit kills me and there's 2 damn archers behind me I can't kill :wallbash: gets me full of rage like Demon Souls did but makes me feel so satisfied when I accomplish something :tongue:

finally got it. the CE is beautiful. nice Tin with the game, a beautiful art book, and a pass to redeem the soundtrack, behind the scenes video and a strat guide (what self respecting Demons Souls player would ever use a strat guide?)

i have yet to look at the art book or go redeem the code, i literally just sat down and put the disk in, and im going to torture myself and go eat first then play,

very excited to play this game. i hope i die a 10000 deaths. id like to think itll be a breeze knowing my skills from Demons Souls, but if i dont die, and dont get pissed, im not gunna enjoy it bahaha....still cant wait to know all the secrets so i can actually breeze through it and try different things without the hassle, thats fun too when you get to that point. i spent countless hours in Demons Souls, knowing everything, beating the lvls solo easy through NG+(whatever) just trying out different builds and whatnot. even when it lost its challenge it was still fun, and i hope Dark Souls is the same, and if so, i cant wait to get to that point!!!

supper time!

no multi endings here (in Demons Souls at least) no bonuses really. every playthrough is the same as the last except thngs get harder and you lvl up more, usually allowing you to use different weapons. if you ever head, Demons Souls doesnt start until your second play through, its true. basically because you did have the point spread to use a lot of the weapons.

ok Dark Souls time. pce

EDIT: i could have beaten the tutorial boss if i didnt do 2 dmg per swing. lol...same method as the Demons Souls tutorial.

Edited by hoofhearted4