The skeleton gains some muscle

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Onixieous

Onixieous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
When will the pictures be loaded. I know it must be a lot of bytes, but now I don't have a clue what i'm downloading.

herosinger

herosinger

Barbershopper in Tamriel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts

When will the pictures be loaded. I know it must be a lot of bytes, but now I don't have a clue what i'm downloading.

The pictures were entirely lost. Many thousand have already been uploaded; many more are still needed. It's up to users to supply images for mods that are no longer supported by their authors.

Mr Sirz

Mr Sirz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
The new layout is fine. It was weird the first couple of weeks, but now I'm used to it, at it works the same as the old one. It looks better too.

Isse

Isse

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i really like the looks of this site, although it changed just a couple of days after i discovered it so i dont even remember what the old look was like.

this is by far the best site ever. and i have found so many mods here, a lot of great ones too like: BAB, exnems, alexanders wings and many more. thanks for a great site and forum.

xenxander

xenxander

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
I would like to add that I feel there should be a limit to uploaded picture sizes. I find it troublesome and annoying when a picture makes you have to side-scroll just to read forum posts, due to it taking up so much space horizontally.

NewtC

NewtC

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
I love the new site, because it's much more organized than the old site. I use it much more than PlanetElderscrolls.

Macromicro

Macromicro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
i love the interface myself, i think its pretty good.

Macromicro

Macromicro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
i love the interface myself, i think its pretty good.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.075 seconds