SPOILER IF YOU NEED HELP ASK HERE

Elamora

OK here ya go. In the morag tong missions they have you go to Tel Aruhn and swim southwest to a penninsula to find Odaishah Yasatmibaal. Well been to all the island penninsulas and can't seem to find him.Where would he be ?

• 4 months later...

From "Savant's Note On Vvardenfell":

House Dres

Of the five Dunmer Great Houses, House Dres is one of two houses without holdings or interest in Vvardenfell. Dres District is in the south of Morrowind, bordering the swamps and marshes of Black Marsh. House Dres is an agrarian agricultural society, and its large saltrice plantations rely completely on slave labor for their economic viability. Always firm Temple supporters, House Dres is hostile to Imperial law and culture, and in particular opposed to any attempts to limit the institution of slavery.

House Hlaalu

House Hlaalu is one of the three Dunmer Great Houses with holdings on Vvardenfell. House Hlaalu has always been loyal to the Emperor and the Empire. Hlaalu welcomes Imperial law and the Legions, and freedom of trade and religion. We still respect the old Dunmer ways, the ancestors, the Temple, and the noble houses. But times change, and the Empire changes with the times. House Hlaalu hopes to live in peace and harmony with the other races, and share in the growth and prosperity of the Empire.

House Indoril

House Indoril is one of the five Dunmer Great Houses, and one of the two houses without holdings or interest in Vvardenfell. The city of Almalexia is located in Indoril District, and the Indoril are orthodox and conservative supporters of the Temple and Temple authority. House Indoril is openly hostile to Imperial culture and religion, and preserves many traditional Dunmer customs and practices in defiance of Imperial law.

House Redoran

House Redoran is one of the three Dunmer Great Houses with holdings on Vvardenfell. The Redoran prize the virtues of duty, gravity, and piety. Duty is to one's own honor, and to one's family and clan. Gravity is the essential seriousness of life. Life is hard, and events must be judged, endured, and reflected upon with due care and earnestness. Piety is respect for the gods, and the virtues they represent. A light, careless life is not worth living.

House Telvanni

House Telvanni is one of the three Dunmer Great Houses with holdings on Vvardenfell. The Telvanni wizard-lords have traditionally isolated themselves, pursuing wisdom and mastery in solitude. But certain ambitious wizards-lords, their retainers, and clients have entered whole-heartily into the competition to control and exploit Vvardenfell's land and resources, building towers and bases all along the eastern coast. The Telvanni think that wisdom confers power, and power confers right.

Dres and Indoril are not joinable, as they have no presence on Vvardenfell.

• 1 month later...
Well ask away. I can answer any question, because I own this game and the sequel! :happy:

any question aaaay.

cu u answer this 1.

I have an open journal entry about the quest:Vivec informants. when i asked mehra milo r sumtin like that she told me about the book but she said id have to speak to cais first but he had gone away. when i came back to where mehra milo was she was gone and there was a note saying something about 2 divine intervention scrolls and the hall of processing.so i got the scrolls came to the hall of processing and the guard let me in. every ordinator inside attacked me and i looked in every single cell and room but i cud not find her. icame back to where she originally was and she was there again telling me to go to ebonhart and to talk to some one about going fishing. i did and she brought me to where she was supposed to. i went up to the door slept till sunset so it wud open went inside asked mehra milo about the quest and she said she was going to stay there. So now i have 2 open quests which i cannot complete. cud u help?

Archived