Im sorry for my actions

So I know that what said was wrong, Jokes shouldnt be made like that, Dante did the right thing, he fixed the problem from going on, i acted like an jerk to people and im sorry To everyone that got joked with Jannifer i was mainly messing with you with the "Janitor" thing but honestly i was joking when i said "I am going to call you janitor from now on" There really was no reason for it.

Considering he still has not read the rules about the proper way of handling these kinds of things (and moderation is not up for public discussion) and what happened

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4277055-thederpfish22-formal-warning-issued/

I doubt an apology will reverse the current formal warning if that is what he wants.

@Derp-

I strongly suggest you read the ToS of this site, stop posting about this is the public forums (which this is the second time) and just take your lumps and keep your nose clean. If you truly have issues then PM the moderator or follow the procedure as per the ToS regarding moderation questions/complaints.

If you made a new account to circumvent the issues, you will be banned completely from the site.