Making My Mod Less Exploitable

Welsh, I appreciate your concern with how I waste my time, but I have a whole lot of time to waste, and it's my time to waste. Again, I am trying to make it "harder", not "hard". It's be very very hard for me to make it hard at all. And again, considering how little time it takes me to do what I need to do, it doesn't matter. I've wasted more time trying to convince people it's my time to waste than I would have if I just did it. But I need a mouse in order to mod, not a mouse pad. Doesn't work without a mouse. Not well, at least. Like moving in a render window. Freakin' impossible. I have 99% of everything else mentally done, this is the 1% left that I have to mentally do.

That's all there is to it. Let me waste my time how I want to waste my time.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, about 70% of this thread is me answering the same concerns and questions over and over that stopped being relevant the first time I answered. Let me waste my time how I want, nothing malicious here, don't suggest to me ways to prevent that involve breaking anything, I know I can't stop I can only deter, and before using that word against me google it's definition, let's get back on topic.

To anyone with any concerns: I'm sure they've all been answered before. READ THIS THREAD before posting your concerns. Trust me, you'll find it right off the bat, considering everyone's concern seems to be in unison with eachother.

Ugh, again I meant to make this an edit... I've got to stop typing it out in reply and pasting it in edit, I tend to forget not to click reply.

Edited by Ranokoa

At this point I absolutely agree with you Alonso.

I think I've gotten enough as it is. I've figured out what I want to do and how I want to do it. I want to stop paying attention to this thread, and I'm going to do it by not going back to it.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

Edited by Ranokoa

At this point I absolutely agree with you Alonso.

I think I've gotten enough as it is. I've figured out what I want to do and how I want to do it. I want to stop paying attention to this thread, and I'm going to do it by not going back to it.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/facepalm.gif