things you found weird about cyrodiil

sleepyskye

I always found it strange how there is no Imperial Navy. It seems to me like there would be one to fight off pirates or whatever. And it seems strange to me how Leyawiin has no docks. Its seems like it would be a busy town being the first line between the sea and the Imperial city, as well as an important trade station.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth of the matter is that the Mages Guild in Leyawiin has a secret role to play in floating ships over the bridges north of the town. By this means they keep out unwanted visitors. Sadly one of the mages is not to be trusted and is in league with a group of pirates.

This may seem strange, but I dont understand how people in Cyrodiil (maybe even Tamriel) go to the bathroom. Vivec and the Imeprial City are the only places I see with a sewer system. In IC it seems like you do your business in the basements or somewhere where there is a sewer entrance, but what about other towns. In the towns/cities near water it looks like you could just have a hidden system of pipes possibly leading to a street. I'd hate to be in Chorrol they take a dump on the streets probably. Again think about it yourself before you call me weird.

Concerning the sewers, Chorrol also has a sewer system (visible through a crack in the back of the mine outside the walls), and Bravil uses the rivers (which is the explaination for the nasty smell of the town. And maybe there's a reason that Skingrad is built on hills ....

It's odd that no one in Cyrodiil is terribly concerned about the Oblivion gates that open up within sight of their hometowns. Mind you, I'm not talking about the gates concerned in the "Allies for Bruma" quest. I'm talking about the gate that opens near the Leyawiin Coast Guard station, or the Skingrad cemetary, or the one that opens up on City Isle near the Arcane University (you'd think folks would take notice of that one).

I found it weird how there are dogs but no cats, beef and ham but no cows or pigs. OK OK I know why there aren't children (I don't think it would be very LEGAL if you played a game where you could take a huge battleaxe and cleave a little kid on half :ohmy: )

(I don't think it would be very LEGAL if you played a game where you could take a huge battleaxe and cleave a little kid on half :ohmy: )

Wait, there's a mod for children, correct?

And Deadly Reflex allows you to cut people in half AND behead them...

Talk about extreme parenting...