Isabel - Where are you

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

webgenius

webgenius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
I finished DA 2 once and now I am going back and doing more side quests, I read that Isabel from DAO is supposed to be in the hangman and can be a companion But when I go there in the day or night shes not there, I went back through my saves to different points in the game without success.

Is there a sex or class requirement for the player maybe a quest that needs to be done to have her appear?

One guide I found says she should be there when I go talk to the dwarf "His discussion is about the grey warden" but shes not

sendo75

sendo75

Planeswalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
According to Dragonage Wiki, She appears in the Hangman after recruiting Anders during ACT 1. No sex/class requirements to recruit her but it is possible to miss her.

ishmaeltheforsaken

ishmaeltheforsaken

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,242 posts
You have to visit the tavern at night, as well.

webgenius

webgenius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
I am sure I that I tried a save after getting anders but its possibly to far into the story, I still have some pretty early saves I'll load one of those and work my way back up

Thanks for the reply's

webgenius

webgenius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Do you need the DLC "Exiled Prince" for her?

Tair

Tair

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
No, Isabela spawns in the Hanged Man at night immediately after finishing Tranquility. I would start a game from scratch, rather than reloading a previous save.

Edited by Tair, 06 October 2011 - 02:12 AM.

webgenius

webgenius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Thanks Tair I will starting a new game tonight after work..

wickedchild

wickedchild

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
You also may not have recognized her. She has a COMPLETELY different look than she had in DA:O.

xneseyx

xneseyx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
quick tip: you might recognize her because when you meet her she's in a fight. lol

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.944 seconds