Improving the downloads area

ohGr

for some time now me and friends of mine can get perplexed with the mods, wether their boring, worthwhile, fun, expandable or even have great potential, in my opinion, i think it would be a great idea for chosen people to review the mod, the mod would have to relate to certain part of morrowind the reviewer likes, if he/she likes archery, then he/she would review an archery mod, same with alchemy and anything else, it may be a long shot, but if this can be done, then im sure it would help the public alot, instead of downloading a mod, and going, "gee, what a boring mod", but not to criticise a mod in a bad way, a friendly way, incase the author of the mod sees it :P

your opinion?

I dunno, that sounds kinda of a time waster, because the mod developers tell you what it does. I mean different people have different tastes and different views as to what they want in a mod. :shifty:

And whether or not they are fun/boring is up to you

OT> just like that topic a few weeks ago (in general morrowind) about the person

who rated all of the joinable factions, almost everybody disagreed with him on something <_<

You want to be the one to reveiw the endless supply of mods? You'd have to play it, explore every detail, etc. Then writing a good (writing quality) review of something isn't the easiest or fastest thing ever. I mean, even the old 1-10 rating system didn't get used. Before the site changes, my weapons mod had well over a hundred downloads, but not a single rating, good or bad.

Archived