New Screenshots!

Dench

If the artist meant the bow to be a spirit glowing type only obtained by casting the spell it definitely will be a great addition to defeat the foe, as long as the flare and stream's don't interfere with the eye to target the intended.

I'm hoping it's because it's enchanted, it would be pretty damn sweet if it was.

Well for the bow I feel it's safe to assume that is a conjur spell bind bow two reasons.

1 the bow has an ethereal look to it

2 notice the quiver of arrows on the back they are also ethereal look

Wich makes me want to make my assassin adept in conjur skills also

On a side note any one else thinks that, that torture room would be a fun date with that special person I'd love to have one in my spare bedroom for the wife and me ;) <3

Thank you Dench for showing these. They are brilliant! Love the detail that Bethesda always go to in their games, the armour, the surface of the rocks and statues, the foliage, it just adds to the whole realism of the game. I used to 'whip' rugs and carpets when I worked, and if you look closely at the rug under the table in the dungeon shot, it even has a whipped edge! Love it!

If the artist meant the bow to be a spirit glowing type only obtained by casting the spell it definitely will be a great addition to defeat the foe, as long as the flare and stream's don't interfere with the eye to target the intended.

I'm hoping it's because it's enchanted, it would be pretty damn sweet if it was.

I'm thinking it's a Bound Bow.

Thank you Dench for showing these. They are brilliant! Love the detail that Bethesda always go to in their games, the armour, the surface of the rocks and statues, the foliage, it just adds to the whole realism of the game. I used to 'whip' rugs and carpets when I worked, and if you look closely at the rug under the table in the dungeon shot, it even has a whipped edge! Love it!

Massively off-topic question here but what's the best way to stop a rug from creeping over a fitted carpet, when I have two feet of my bed on top of it?

I'll edit to make this on topic - do you think we'll have this problem in Skyrim? :whistling:

Massively off-topic question here but what's the best way to stop a rug from creeping over a fitted carpet, when I have two feet of my bed on top of it?

I'll edit to make this on topic - do you think we'll have this problem in Skyrim? :whistling:

It's not easy to stop this 'creep' but you used to be able to buy some 'grippers' to put on the back of the rug, don't know if they are still available or not?? It's a long time since I worked! ( in Skyrim of course :rolleyes: