Installing ENB preset through Mod Organizer

Bluenell99

Hello,

I have been using mod organizer for a while now so I would say I am confident in using it however this is what I don't understand.

I wanted to install an ENB through MO but ENB presets come with a lot more than just a data folder. This confuses me because MO wants me to set the data directory when adding the mod to MO. But then what happens to all of the other stuff that the ENB requires to work as it is no longer being added to MO. Is this possible to do or will I have to manually add it to my Skyrim directory which isn't really what I want.

Here is a image for what I mean?

.eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8AAQKKD-hiBBo7aE1njY7N9

This is what happens when I make the data folder on top:

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGACKDYRmG0QQiZrYCDvqo-r

Thanks

Edited by Bluenell99

There are two mods that always need to be installed manually to the skyrim directory.

ENB files and SKSE files.

Neither can be installed with MO. With SKSE and you install the scripts with MO but the other 3 files need to be added to the skyrim directory manually.

With ENB the d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe as well as whatever install files come with your enb need to be added to the skyrim directory manually outside of MO.

Also make sure you edit the correct INI files from within Mod organizer or you will get an error message in game

• 8 months later...

There are two mods that always need to be installed manually to the skyrim directory.

ENB files and SKSE files.

Neither can be installed with MO. With SKSE and you install the scripts with MO but the other 3 files need to be added to the skyrim directory manually.

With ENB the d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe as well as whatever install files come with your enb need to be added to the skyrim directory manually outside of MO.

Also make sure you edit the correct INI files from within Mod organizer or you will get an error message inFor example game

For Example you can install Real Vision with ModOrganizer because the Author made an Installer Version that means look if there is a Installer Version.