[CK] Where is the Property/Vendor Dialogue?

Acejhm

I have, as of recently, wanted to get into some SKyrim modding, and I was wanting to take a look at some of the vanilla stuff to see how it's done. However, I have only been able to find a little bit of the dialogue used in-game. I know dialogue occurs through quests (at least according to the Creation Kit wiki http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Dialogue), even if the quests have no objectives, but looking under the quest section I don't see all the dialogue. For instance, I wanted to see how the buying of your first player house, Breezehome, worked, so I searched for "Proventus" only to find five listings none of which have anything but "Quest Data" and "Quest Aliases" filled out. I saw how some of the main quests worked, with the branching dialogue trees, but wouldn't you need at least one or two dialogue info boxes for vendors, stewards, followers, etc? I went to the "Golden Claw" quest you get at the beginning of the game, and there's a dialogue tree for all of Lucan and Camilla's dialogue, but none of Lucan's vendor dialogue or that little "Do you sell spells?" dialogue he has that is different than any other vendor. I tried searching, "Lucan" but found only "MS13LucanCamillaScene" which has the scene, and dialogue, that plays when you first walk into the shop. However, I can't locate any shopkeeper lines, steward lines, or the like. Am I missing something? I don't need a tutorial on HOW to do it, I just wanted to look at the vanilla stuff and see how it was done. Specifically property purchases.

• 7 months later...