Homemaker - Missing categories when building

kamtholic

Nope it really won't help because looking at an image of your mods or a list of mods won't show which ones are not installed correctly or which ones are creating conflicts. SKE won't make the menus disappear or come back because SKE doesn't alter the vanilla menus so just installing SKE 1.38 won't help either.

What version of Fallout 4 do you have? Do you have Fallout 4 1.5.157 or higher? Did you try the Universal Menu Fixer? It's under the files section at the link provided by damanding. Did you run LOOT, click sort, and resolve all the errors? If you don't prefer LOOT did you uninstall all the files listed on the description page for SKE? What did you do other then install SKE?

If you are going to post a list of plugins (not a screen shot of mods) then resolve all the LOOT errors first so I'm not telling you that you have SomeIncompatiblePlugin.esp still installed and you should have removed it already. The reason I keep suggesting LOOT is I check the CRC of the original authors files. That is going to be a big help to you because if you didn't overwrite the original authors plugin properly how will you know? LOOT will just automatically tell you. Granted I may not have entered every mod but most of the mods that cause errors are listed.

Edited by Sharlikran

I have loot but i don't give me any errors as you said

Okay, so you have no errors. Did you click sort first? I only ask because you have missing menus or categories you said, "Because for me the light dont apear anymore" but no errors in LOOT. That means you have not done something suggested or you have a mod installed I have not seen yet and therefore not in the LOOT masterlist so no error is being displayed.

I'm only trying to clarify things not be insulting but it's dang near impossible to be missing things if all your mods are installed correctly and you aren't using mods that alter the vanilla menus. The only other thing is I asked a few other questions.

What version of Fallout 4 do you have? Do you have Fallout 4 1.5.157 or higher? If you don't know where to find the version number let me know.

Did you try the Universal Menu Fixer?

Edited by Sharlikran

To check your version number load Fallout 4 and then go to settings. The version number is in the lower right hand corner. As for the universal menu fixer, as I mentioned it's in the files section at the link provided by damanding. It's a mod so you install it, load your save, wait a minute, open the menu and it should be repaired if it had invalid or null entries. Then you save your game and uninstall the mod. The next time you load that save where you repaired the menu the game will just tell you that you are missing WorkshopCategoriesFixer.esp. Once you have used the menu fixer if you go to the lights menu and you don't see what you expect to see then provide a screen shot of where you are looking and explain what you are looking for. You might not have any issues at all because you simply aren't aware of what the mods are adding.

Don't forget everything I posted in in post #9. You can use the Homemaker patch provided with SKE or the unfinished dev version I provided a link to. I explain the differences in that post.

Edited by Sharlikran

Problem fixed ! I don't know what caused that but i just maked a full Clear of my mods and install the modsi wanted back. THANKS FOR THE HELP !

EDIT : I also updated homemaker to last version

Edited by Bouyou34