Please Help : Signs have glowing white/pink missing textures

reiseral

Please help! Ever since installing the mod Blowing in the Wind incorrectly, all the shop and inn signs have been "blowing in the wind," however, the textures are missing. I have tried reinstalling the game multiple times to no end, and I have also removed the mod. I think I may have deleted the original textures, but don't listen to me since I know nothing about programming. Easy to understand help would be appreciated!

Blowing in the Wind:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73916/?

Ok, I started the game and the errors were still there, I also ran the check again, this time telling me there was only 1 file that was missing and it would be added. So, of course I ran it again and the textures were still glowing. I tried checking the integrity multiple times, each time telling me the same thing. Please help....

Edited by reiseral

• 4 months later...

I have read this and it help me:

"How to find missing texture

the boots are blue then drop the boots out of your inventory and click on them with the console open. The first two numbers in the eight digit ID number is the where whatever mod installed it sits in the load order.

For example: xx000000 xx would be what you're looking for in your load order."

you can click on everything which the missing texture than you can see to which mod its belong

hope could help you

Edited by Zabajola

Just a heads up, there will always be one file that is "missing" on certain games. Ignore that message, everything is fine. Try uninstalling that mod completely and check if the problem persists without it being there.