REQUEST: Immersive Enemies - AI overhaul (Not combat mod)

TheBxushis

there is something that has always bothered me in all my experience by playing Skyrim, meanwhile many mods reduced this problem, it was still a issue until it became tangible with works like Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul and RDO relationship Dialogue Overhaul. that revitalize vanilla NPC. and make them not feel so much like robots.

For now, there are mods as engaging as Beast of Tamriel, Revenge of the Enemies, Immersive creatures and OBIS (and others, the two cited being the most know, the last cited, the only that focus on bandits unless someone corrects me) that offer more diversty to the game, but no change on how the vanilla enemy behaves, its own nature, it's strategy and how it interacts with it's own universe,(I don't mean Combat or emeny IA) it's like they are just bandits who are there just for being, they do not have classes/hierachy nor unique durties (having the Eyersee, the Keeper, The chief Right hand, Bundler, etc.) than just bandit, bandit chief.

The game itself offer so many points/plots that can give immersion to vanilla, like the war/conflict, the world it's in risk, and Tamriel, you know, is not a place full of rainbows and flowers, where everyone can live forever happly after. that it would take a long time to list all the possiblities. :laugh:

but now returning to the main point.:

Has you even, been playing, and felt, sometimes like rambo, by just passing trought wanever was on the way, and saw a camp, like you was just killing zombies and Clones? not criminals, a cult, or a gang or whanever?

so yeah, the point of the request is mainly that.

reimagining the origins of the vanilla enemies, what they do, and how they relate to the world. in some ways, some imoral things should be taken in acount, like age, class, race and gender.

Bandits can have a lot of classes based on location and organization. they are not just there, based on type and level, some are maded for lower criminals who are just making a living without trying to raise to much attention, to places where people fear and simple avoid having the local settlement pay a bit to keep them in peace.

They level of life and purpose invested also determinate the level of dificculty and not just have a 16 Teen Thief as the same level of a 48 Exiled Baron Dealer.

Vanilla enemies can be reformed in many ways, as subworld guilds. classes such as.:

dealers

(Drugs,forbidden materials and information),

thief

(from poors, gangs and factions like Mad max for example),

murderer

(From basic revenge, basic contracts to high people hiring it.)

drug addicts

(from homeless people, deserters of the war, till the high elite individuals.)

hunters

(from criminals seeking fame, to the underworld of forbbiden relics)

mercenaries

(at service of corrupt with unscrupulous interests, to companies with unclear goals.)

crazy people and psicopats

(from people with sick habits to people searching for fobidden stuff, experiences, insanes dreams, etc)

Tribals and Cults

(they have their own society and rules)

Vanilla enemies has their own way to organize themselves, they will not just spawn and aglomerate in a certain point wainting to something to happen anymore like zombies.

Vanilla enemies.:

Try to not draw the attention of strangers. (they may be traveling for business with other factions, and play either they are a victim of someone, or suvivors of a attack, hunters, etc)

Working (seaching for a certain scroll, item, doing experiment, trading contraband (Khajhit and even some npc and poor people), having fun with other criminal or having their way with a victim).

And how this can effect the way the player may set itself.

Taunting one gang, with another one during a reunion may start a conflict helping the player to clear the area, and immersing the gamer during the fight.

Stealt. going in a way to not adress to much attention in places that are too much fortified.

Team rocket bandits (Some may give up, and return in better gangs to attack you.

and so on, i'm going to update this post later. hope my english doesnt suck to much. if someone know a modder who is already working on this, highlight me. Thanks =D

Tell me what you think, and if you also like the ideia, what you would like to suggest and see too. ^^

Edited by TheBxushis