Request for a proofread of a Settlement Mod Guide, please.

trying to figure out how to get those damn trader to visit my settlements( in the normal way)(not with the tent from bh), looking at the main quest for them show all the locations, but adding new 1's and marker in settlement don't work, wonder if its related to happiness or something else, maybe a hole new start will trigger it, its the only thing i can't get to work

but then again being a n00b i prolly do something wrong :laugh:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to figure out how to get those damn trader to visit my settlements( in the normal way)(not with the tent from bh), looking at the main quest for them show all the locations, but adding new 1's and marker in settlement don't work, wonder if its related to happiness or something else, maybe a hole new start will trigger it, its the only thing i can't get to work

but then again being a n00b i prolly do something wrong :laugh:

May have an idea. Do the stats show when you hover over the map marker on the map in the Pip-Boy?

Also:

Interior or exterior?

Commonwealth or Far Harbor?

yea everything always show, map/workshop, like this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/Images/36943/?

Oh wait, now I think I get it (reread that a few times). You mean you want one of the wandering merchants to show up?

Not a problem with provisioner/supply line?

all works fine, send to any settlement or from any settlement to there, sup lines works, put them to work, but i want lucas/cricet ect to visit the settlements, i thought adding the locations to there quest would do the trick and a marker, but its not working

sample lets say lucas have force stop loc4 and a entry that point to the loc, duplicate them change 4 to 5, change the loc entry, but thats not working, thought it would work like the other quests but no dice, even duplicating and renaming the quest and add new entry's don't work eighter

yes i have that marker, and the right keyword under the right ref tab, looked at 1 of the official settlements, will try it with starting a hole fresh new game, although it say the same thing as the other quests, start enable run 1's, but maybe it don't refresh when adding something to it