Need help with clothing mesh

Perraine

I'm trying to create a new outfit, and I'm doing what I've been doing for literally years i.e sticking a body inside an outfit,

It used to be harder, but Bodyslide and Outfit studio have simplified that immensely ... However. I'm randomly getting this issue with meshes having the wrists detached! If I equip the character with a pair of gloves/gauntlets, the problem disappears, but obviously that's just hiding the issue, and I'm at my wits end trying to figure out out WHY it happens !?!?!?!?!

Exploded mesh syndrome, is something I'm familiar with, and it's usually caused by a mismatch between _0 and _1 nif's (which means I've done something wrong, again) But this issue baffles me. I've tried everything I can think of to get rid of it, so ..

I'm hoping someone with more knowledge than me (no difficult) can have a look at these meshes, and, hopefully, tell me what I'm doing wrong ...

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/lrg1602/New%20Posts/ScreenShot39_zpsutzvnyaz.jpg

Here are the files (Onedrive) - hope the link works?

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=2157B1A9ABC111D1&resid=2157B1A9ABC111D1%21240&authkey=ANRHJAAD5cc-7go" width="98" height="120" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I'm sorry buddy I wish I could help more, im no modder but by the looks of it I don't think it's built for the right skeleton or something whacky is going on with your meshes.. Is it possible to use a pre-existing one from another armor and just apply your textures to it instead?

again wish i could help more but I'm just getting into creating things myself, that is certainly above my pay grade haha

now that i think of it.. are you trying to apply them as gloves/gauntlets? or is this all 1 piece like a robe?

Edited by ldrifta

Ha, ha, good luck with your modding :) ...

In answer though, It's a vanilla mesh (blacksmith's dress) and I simply removed the existing partial body, and replaced it with a full one, then modified the textures. I've tried swapping tout the Skeleton I use in game, and the one that Bodyslide uses, to no avail.

I wish I could figure it out, but I don't know enough about the internals of .nif files, to truly sort it Is it a Bone Weighting problem? Is it a NiNode assignment issue? Is it a BSDismemberSkinInstance issue? ... Sigh..