Power Armor pieces that include Automatron hand weapons?

highwind1985

This one might be tricky. Basically, I'd like to able to alter my power armor's arms to add automatron weapons on them. They would always be equipped and could be removed via the power armor workbench like normal armor pieces. So instead of equipping a T-60 Left Arm or whatever it would be the automatron arm weapon.

For example, I'd like to attack the automatron drill arm to my power armor and look like a Big Daddy from Bioshock. All the other automatron weapons would work as well, nail gun, laser, sawblade, and so on. They could be switched out like normal power armor pieces.

The tradeoff is they would be attached until you remove the piece. I would love being able to have a drill on one hand and a small firearm being held by the other, but that's probably not possible (or maybe it is?).

I'm not totally sure how to resolve the ammo issue though, perhaps give the automatron weapons infinite ammo? Or maybe have the ammo draw power from fusion cores (if you run out of standard ammo) sort of as a last resort.

Anywho, thanks for reading this absurd request! Just in case someone hasn't seen the "Big Daddy" I'm talking about, I've attached a picture.