Far Harbor Armor not accessible from workbench

ShaleK111

None of the armor I've found in Far Harbor shows up in my armor work bench. It shows up in the pipboy iinventory but that's it. I found a cool pirate hat I wanted to tweak to wear with the Silver Shroud costume but I can't get it to show up in an armor workbench,

So, I do have the most current AWKCR, Armorsmith Extended, CBBE, Bodyslide, concealed armor (with both the Automatron and Far Harbor patches), craftable armor size, Settlement keywords Expanded and Homemaker (I mention because they alter the workshop menu?)

Anyone else having this issue?

I actually have that already, perhaps it's not loaded high enough up? I'm going with the LOOT load order which has it after both crafting workbenches and the automatron fix for the same. (roughly half way down the load order)

It could be that it is loaded too high. I have added it fairly recently to my game, and it's sitting third from the bottom of my list, and it's working for me.

I only have 2 other mods: Legendary Modification - Far Harbor, and Concealed Armor for Far Harbor DLC, sitting right at the bottom.

Give it a try with Crafting Workbenches - Far Harbor at the bottom of your load order.

Okay, here's where I stand now...

According to LOOT your mod is about halfway into the order, according to NMM it's at the bottom.

In the Armorsmith bench I can make the pirate hat and see it in the pipboy inventory and from the weaponsmith bench I can make a harpoon gun (which shows up in inventory as "Harpoon Gun Harpoon Gun" (Actually it always shows up like that all the time not just when I make it).

From a regular weapon bench I can see. Mod, and scrap the Harpoon gun.

Cannot see the pirate hat from the Armor workbench.

I've tried loading from the Fallout4.exe directly, the F4SE directly and from NMM.

My Plugins.txt is dated 4/28 and doesn't show half the mods I constantly use in game and my DLCplugins.txt does not show far harbor at all.

And I reinstalled AWKCR, Crafting workbenches, and your mod to ensure they are the latest versions.

So, to sum up, I'm lost. Any thoughts?

Edited by ShaleK111

Admittedly I'm not great at this sort of thing, so I can't comment on what LOOT wants your load order to look like. I simply add my mods by NMM, and I read thoroughly before installing to learn about conflicts, and for whatever that's worth, all my mods usually work.

So like I said I currently have that Crafting Workbench - Far Harbor mod sitting low in my load order, and it has added new items to craft, and even several new categories altogether, in my Armorsmith Workbench.

EDIT - Tested the Pirate Hat and did not have any issue making it/modding it. And no saw no doubling of the name for the Harpoon Gun name in the Pip-boy. This sounds a lot like a conflict to me.

I haven't much experience with those .txt files, but I also noticed that I don't have DLCCoast.esm (far harbor) in my loadorder.txt., or my DLC.txt, but it does appear in my plugins.txt.

It find it curious also that the DLC.txt still shows mods that I removed and deleted ages ago, and is missing other mods altogether. Maybe someone else could explain this.

Sorry I couldn't be of much greater assistance, mate.

Edited by RaffTheSweetling

So, as it turns out, when you check the update to mods button in NMM it does not, in fact, clue you into the existence of the optional files such as "Armorsmith Extended - Armorsmith Far Harbor DLC v3.02 v3". LOL. Lesson learned on my part then. Thanks for all your help earlier. Pardon me while I go equip my VATS enabled MK5 ballistic weave inserted Pirate Hat :laugh: .