How do you make the char nude during char creation?

SoScandalous

I have CBBE and other mods installed. My first char is nude, and it works just fine when I play it, but I installed the mods after I created my first character, so I wanted to start a new character after I had all the mods installed.

Unfortunately, the sliders to customize the body are useless because I still have that burlap gown on my char during char creation. I've googled and read faqs, but I haven't found anything regarding nude char creation.

Is it impossible? Do I have to customize my char's body after char creation? Or is there a way to view my char nude during char creation so that I can see my adjustments?

I'm sure there are other threads/pages talking about this...but I wasn't able to find them.

When you say char-creation, do you mean like the intro to the game where you initially set up your character when you get to helgen on the horse carraige? Because if that IS what your reffering to, you'll never be able to have your character naked in that setup process because you cannot access your inventory to remove your clothes.

It is actually highly recommended to NOT use mods during that first step of the game, you should load the game up with default launcher with no mods or dlc activated, start game, make it out of helgen and once that initial quest is finished then save your game. from this point it is ok to load up all your mods etc..

Also at this point now you can use the mods suggested by "The Vampire Dante" and now modify your character, be sure to remove all the clothes before entering racemenu lol

Hope this helps you understand the situation a little better :D

• 2 years later...

Open the console, click and select your character, type unequipall, change the character weight up or down, that updates your body and suddenly you are naked... :smile:

*Edit* Typing prid 14 should do the same as clicking yourself, and I think console command player.removeallitems works as well...

Edited by MattAker

• 1 year later...

My character isnt nude even tho im following your steps

help plz!

When you say char-creation, do you mean like the intro to the game where you initially set up your character when you get to helgen on the horse carraige? Because if that IS what your reffering to, you'll never be able to have your character naked in that setup process because you cannot access your inventory to remove your clothes.

It is actually highly recommended to NOT use mods during that first step of the game, you should load the game up with default launcher with no mods or dlc activated, start game, make it out of helgen and once that initial quest is finished then save your game. from this point it is ok to load up all your mods etc..

Also at this point now you can use the mods suggested by "The Vampire Dante" and now modify your character, be sure to remove all the clothes before entering racemenu lol

Hope this helps you understand the situation a little better :D

• 2 weeks later...

Use the console commands to make to type player.removeallitems, or whatever - then change sex to the other gender. Made the new sex naked, and switching back to the original sex was naked too.

Note that for men, I wasn't able to make him completely naked due to the schlongs of skyrim stuff, but it should auto adjust the size from the bulge, if that's what your looking for