What level were you when you beat the game?

MisterCubix

I was level 22, but had a level slow mod installed.

It took about 3 years real time. Played about 25-30 hours a week.

But then, I had Shivering Isles DLC, went every where and did about

every quest I could find and saved the main quest for last.

I have not yet finished the main quest, either, but I have only owned Oblivion for about five years. Shivering Isles is also yet unexplored by me, and KotN is something I have not finished, either. Come to think of it, I have not yet finished the main quest for Skyrim, either, or the Dragonborn DLC for it. I like saving the main quest as a sort of treat for the very end, but at this rate, the end might never come...

I did get as far as the Battle for Bruma once, but then I redid my whole mod setup and started all over again with the game. :tongue:

Edit: How did you beat the main quest at level 7? Was it difficult? Is it possible, even? I thought you needed some Daedric artefacts for it. :ohmy:

Edited by Contrathetix

Started to play in Feb 2007 and I haven´t even handed in the amulet.

Remember; One does not simply beat Oblivion ;)

I have not yet finished the main quest, either, but I have only owned Oblivion for about five years. Shivering Isles is also yet unexplored by me, and KotN is something I have not finished, either. Come to think of it, I have not yet finished the main quest for Skyrim, either, or the Dragonborn DLC for it. I like saving the main quest as a sort of treat for the very end, but at this rate, the end might never come...

I did get as far as the Battle for Bruma once, but then I redid my whole mod setup and started all over again with the game. :tongue:

Edit: How did you beat the main quest at level 7? Was it difficult? Is it possible, even? I thought you needed some Daedric artefacts for it. :ohmy:

I got a headstart watching youtube vids, I got the Umbra fairly early in the game made it a lot easier finishing the Daedric artifacts quests. The only quest I had trouble with was The Battle for Bruma and The Great Welkynd stone but right now im level 22. I was afraid going in Oblivion gates skipping every Daedra ahead. I never really did any Dark BrotherHood quests in fact I never really did any Side quests or Guild quests. :D

• 3 weeks later...

when i first got the game as a kid some 8-9 years ago i had a lot of trouble with the main quest (i was not good at RPG's and all that) i had played about 400 hours or so i was level 60 at least in all the skills (except mysticism and illusion lol didnt know how to use them right) and idr what level i was exactly but i was a high enough level to have strength willpower and agility maxed.

​also :P i think i am the only one who found the horse armor amazing haha it was the first game i had ever played that i had gotten DLC for it and i thought "Wow this is awesome i can train on my horse why didnt they think of this when they made the game"

haha to this day :P i have been leveling on oblivion via horse armor aka the only thing its good for xD that and jumping off small cliffs since they take more damage with it (cus logic)

• 1 month later...