✪Ultimate Immersive Fallout 4 Mod Pack. 220+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions - coming soon. ✪

ItsCraft

Greetings Wastelanders ^-^
Today I have something that I hope will be intriguing for all of you.

I have never made a "mod pack" or etc in other games besides Minecraft,

and since I haven't gotten permission to bundle the mods together into a formal Mod pack like my FTB mod packs.

I will just be Listing the Mod Order of all the mods needed to get the Most out of your modding experience.

Notice: The Change Log will only hold any Updates up to the last 7 Dates this were changed in the last 2 Months. If updates transpire before the last 60 days the 7 dates will be updated.
Any Mods removed will be placed in a Link to a public google doc to view for your own needs.

Next MAJOR UPDATE of this list, is Scheduled for [8/15/16]. Until then what we are looking for is Overhaul mods that either:
Add New Lands in DLC areas, or New lands in Commonwealth, or new lands in general.
2. Mods that
Add Durability To Armour, and Guns.

Forum Legend Color Key:

<> Title (this color to help Navigate and find things with ease.)
<> Mod Titles (They Will be Linked to URL's for all the Mod Downloads!)
<> Important Words (Words that are Key to perfection :wink: )

<> Notices (Important Notices for updates)

<> Mod Author Names (Give Recognition for them for all their hard work! - links to the authors and their download pages will be linked! )

<> Overwrite Directions (Click Yes to All, On overwriting things in this color)

<> Crucial Directions (Overseer says these are Crucial)
Informal 'UCI Wasteland' Mod Pack List
"Ultimate Crafted Immersive Wasteland" mod pack.

The Mod List Will Be sorted in these Categories.

Texture Replacers.
New Armour and Companion/Character Overhaul Mods.
DLC Mods.
New Weapons.

Core Overhaul Mods.
Terrain Overhaul Mods.
Terrain Additional Modifications.
Small Misc Mods
- (Similar mods will likely be Merged & patched with permission of their owners.)
New Land Mods
Sound Replacer Mods
Settlement revamps mods, extensions, and
add-ons.
New Monster Types.

At this current Moment, the Mod List is on Google Sheets,
and I will take the next week and a half to start adding all the mods here below in a fashionable order and will make merge patches[with owners permissions] with any conflicts that arise.
But thus far there has been little to No errors.

It May take some time but please be patient with me as me and my friend try to go line by line to start transferring things.
any recommendations are being taken into account as well.
Edited by ItsCraft

Sounds awesome to me. I've always been a huge supporter of modpacks over individual mods. For any game, and for multiple reasons (compatibility, tailored experience, etc). Unfortunately nowadays, some game communities (and mod makers) take a really negative stance against modpacks. Here's to hoping that this turns into something good. :thumbsup:

You need to work on titles and format.

I am the Author of the original Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. And to add to this, I would prefer you did yours completely original, from scratch. I personally don't like how you used "The Ultimate (change) Fallout 4 Mod (change). (#)+ Working mods with Installation Instructions." in your title, seeing as how that is personally my theme with both my lists and literally the exact same title minus a word and a number, and its obvious from your title you are trying to exploit my list for people to search and find yours when trying to find mine or other reasons. I also would prefer if you used a more original Color Key, because that was stolen directly from my list. I know because I spent hundreds of hours perfecting each and every portion of my list.

Also keep in mind that I intentionally keep my list under 200 mods. Because these forums have a very extreme limit for color and length. The more color you use, the shorter your forum has to be. And the more mods you use, the longer load times will get for all players. If you hit the limit on the forum, you'll know. Because it won't go anywhere, or save, or anything of the sort. I've wasted probably 30 hours of forum time because I hit that limit and it didn't save my work. One time when I saved, it erased half my list, and replaced it with a simple "%r" or something along those lines. The only reason I re-created it was from the overwhelming support for me to do so.

Edited by Haoswidasee

Are there a lot of color changes in that first post or am I having

flashbacks from that Mescaline I did when I was at university ?

Got a question about this pack. When you say "immersive"... does that mean you're going to vocus on immersive gameplay? Or immersive asthetics? Reason I ask is, if this ends up just a compilation of retextures and more detailed graphics and what not, I'll probably pass. It's easy to find those kinds of mods, and not everyone has a computer that can take advantage of it. But if this modpack ends up with a bunch of immersive gameplay mods instead.. that would truly interest me.

Sound complicated to release something like this, with the actual thef issue and with the lack of true immersiv mods.

But 220 mods of what ?

No offence but atm there is no real Fallout immersiv mods except Beantown interior :

-town are still small and unpopulated, look at diamond city the school got more kid than adult in the city, and its barely bigger than Fallout 3 Megaton...

-goodneighbor is just a street with 4 gangster and no hooker or brothel, a total waste

-the combat zone serve no purpose, you can't fight in it, and since Beth deleted slavers

-90% of the quest just ask to clear an area of raider or supermutant

-the settlement system serve no purpose, while it can be a major endgame feature about ruling the commonwealth

I mean the game lack of so many thing, imo its way too early to do a real Immersive package about this game...

Edited by Kreyd