Compile error

Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]game\gameplay\actions\attackaction.ws(260): Cannot override function 'SetCriticalHit' declared 'final' in class 'W3DamageAction'.

Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]game\gameplay\actions\attackaction.ws(261): Cannot override function 'IsCriticalHit' declared 'final' in class 'W3DamageAction'.

Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]game\gameplay\actions\attackaction.ws(266): Cannot override function 'SetInstantKill' declared 'final' in class 'W3DamageAction'.

Error [modcrossbowdamageboost]game\gameplay\actions\attackaction.ws(267): Cannot override function 'GetInstantKill' declared 'final' in class 'W3DamageAction'.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(25): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(27): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(9): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

No idea what causes this. It's not a conflict with another mod, that I am sure of.

In the OP's case, you can uninstall crossbow damage boost and it'll fix itself. That's why it keeps saying "modcrossbowdamageboost" in the error report. The same thing applies to the rest of you, if it specifically mentions a mod in the error report, start by uninstalling that mod.... The names of mods that show in the error report will correspond exactly to the folder created by each mod in the "mods" folder in your witcher 3 directory. They usually line up with the mod's Nexus name and aren't hard to figure out.

Of course then you'll have to run the most updated version of script merger again, which you should do after installing or uninstalling ANY mod.

Some mods are a pain to work with as ddavies10693 stated, remove the offending mod and your game should run. Had I known of the problems with the Steam version of the game not allowing a roll back, I would have purchased the GOG version. Did not install my mod through Nexus though installed it directly to the mod folder within the game files. So it was easy to delete the mod that was the conflict.