What do you dislike the most?

Kanori24

Hav

> Jane Fonda.

If you mean 1968 Jane Fonda, even 2016 Jane Fonda agrees with you.

Most people grow up eventually.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

RattleAndGrind; like you, I have no love for Jane Fonda. However, I have learned to keep those feelings to myself, for the most part. As you can plainly see, when you publicly express you strongest feeling the world feels qualified to tell you that you should not have those feelings. They will try to convince you that you are an evil person for having hateful feelings. They will ridicule you, revile you, rebuke you and reprimand you. And they will do it in the most hateful terms.

If that "they" includes me, you'll need to point out where I or anyone have hated on RattleAndGrind. People have a right to like, dislike, love or hate whomever they wish. My original response was just a reminder that people grow over time, and it's ridiculous to judge anyone today according to what they said or did a half century ago. Also all of us including RattleAndGrind are products of our upbringings, imo it's absurd to blame Fonda for her own.

You are a bald faced liar. Your original post, in a line separate from you comment about Jane Fonda you state "Most people grow up eventually." By separating this line from the rest of your comments about Jane Fonda, you show it to be unrelated to those comments. Therefore, that comment was clearly directed at RattleAndGrind.

And before you lie again and state that is wasn't, in this thread you have written multiple complex paragraphs to make a point. In fact, you response to my post was such a paragraph. So had you wanted to relate that comment to Jane Fonda, you would have put it on the same paragraph; just as you have done in other postings.

The comment was mainly about Fonda. It's been almost a half century since those events and, like most eveyone else, she's grown over time. But the separate line was most definitely meant to imply that some of us never do grow up, and carry hatred around like weights on our backs our entire lives. Based on RattleAndGrind's claimed hatred of Fonda he/she appears to be one of these people. I've simply never been able to handle the sheer hypocrisy and stupidity of Fonda critics, who invariably have jack squat to say about what our own president was doing to our country at the time.

Having lied about your intent, and having admitted it here; nothing you say is to be believed again.

You made it personal and attacked RattleAndGrind. Your admission also proves that you deliberately harassed RattleAndGrind.

Now see you for what you really are.

Edited by FriedGeoduck

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hav

> Jane Fonda.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

RattleAndGrind; like you, I have no love for Jane Fonda. However, I have learned to keep those feelings to myself, for the most part. As you can plainly see, when you publicly express you strongest feeling the world feels qualified to tell you that you should not have those feelings. They will try to convince you that you are an evil person for having hateful feelings. They will ridicule you, revile you, rebuke you and reprimand you. And they will do it in the most hateful terms.

If that "they" includes me, you'll need to point out where I or anyone have hated on RattleAndGrind. People have a right to like, dislike, love or hate whomever they wish. My original response was just a reminder that people grow over time, and it's ridiculous to judge anyone today according to what they said or did a half century ago. Also all of us including RattleAndGrind are products of our upbringings, imo it's absurd to blame Fonda for her own.

You are a bald faced liar. Your original post, in a line separate from you comment about Jane Fonda you state "Most people grow up eventually." By separating this line from the rest of your comments about Jane Fonda, you show it to be unrelated to those comments. Therefore, that comment was clearly directed at RattleAndGrind.

And before you lie again and state that is wasn't, in this thread you have written multiple complex paragraphs to make a point. In fact, you response to my post was such a paragraph. So had you wanted to relate that comment to Jane Fonda, you would have put it on the same paragraph; just as you have done in other postings.

The comment was mainly about Fonda. It's been almost a half century since those events and, like most eveyone else, she's grown over time. But the separate line was most definitely meant to imply that some of us never do grow up, and carry hatred around like weights on our backs our entire lives. Based on RattleAndGrind's claimed hatred of Fonda he/she appears to be one of these people. I've simply never been able to handle the sheer hypocrisy and stupidity of Fonda critics, who invariably have jack squat to say about what our own president was doing to our country at the time.

Having lied about your intent, and having admitted it here; nothing you say is to be believed again.

You made it personal and attacked RattleAndGrind. Your admission also proves that you deliberately harassed RattleAndGrind.

Hostile much?

Read the very first five words of this discussion. RattleAndGrind's response to this request was "I hate Jane Fonda". So you'll need to start with a mirror if you're looking for deliberate troublemakers.

Liars.

People who use the anonymity of the internet to behave badly.

Intolerance.

People who drive below the limit in the fast lane.

People who have the right of way and refuse to take it.

People who are convinced that melanin is a social stigma.

People who think they can dictate other peoples lives.

Sand in my jock strap.

People who think someone else's sexuality is their business.

People who insist on thinking in first person singular.

Taking out the garbage.

Jane Fonda.

You lie once again, and the truth is here for all to see. The first thing RattleAndGrind put on the list was "Liars". It appears RattleAndGrind may have been prophetic.

And even where RattleAndGrinds first words as you describe, that does not give you leave to harass him/her for her/his opinion. You have already admitted that you made it personal and attacked the individual, not the opinion.

People do not have the right to violate simple requests in a discussion and then attack others for responding to and pointing out the violation.

Or in other words, I DID NOT START THIS, and would you please stop playing the fascist by trying to squelch response to RattleAndGrind's violation of the no-politics request in this discussion.

Just pathetic, and yes that's directed personally to you. If you can manage to read what's written instead of what you wish to read, my posts were not in defense of Fonda's actions in 1972 but in support of trying to get an apparent hater over an apparently lifelong resentment. Regardless of who the subject and object of the hatred might be.

Edited by TheMastersSon

Hav

> Jane Fonda.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

Hostile much?

Read the very first five words of this discussion. RattleAndGrind's response to this request was "I hate Jane Fonda". So you'll need to start with a mirror if you're looking for deliberate troublemakers.

Liars.

Intolerance.

Sand in my jock strap.

Taking out the garbage.

Jane Fonda.

You lie once again, and the truth is here for all to see. The first thing RattleAndGrind put on the list was "Liars". It appears RattleAndGrind may have been prophetic.

And even where RattleAndGrinds first words as you describe, that does not give you leave to harass him/her for her/his opinion. You have already admitted that you made it personal and attacked the individual, not the opinion.

People do not have the right to violate simple requests in a discussion and then attack others for responding to and pointing out the violation.

Or in other words, I DID NOT START THIS, and would you please stop playing the fascist by trying to squelch response to RattleAndGrind's violation of the no-politics request in this discussion.

Just pathetic, and yes that's directed personally to you. If you can manage to read what's written instead of what you wish to read, my posts were not in defense of Fonda's actions in 1972 but in support of trying to get an apparent hater over an apparently lifelong resentment. Regardless of who the subject and object of the hatred might be.

And you lie yet a third time. And this time, after your own admission that your response to the post quoted above (which starts with "liars") was a personal attack on RattleAndGrind and the precipitator of your harassment of her/him.

Now, I have carefully quoted your comments to ensure that I have your words correct. They are here as you wrote them. So If you object to what I have quoted here, It is our own words you are objecting too.

Pointing at you lies is not an attempt to squelch comments, but an attempt to show where your comments are untrue. If you do not like me pointing at your lies, just stop lying.

You carefully quote all you wish. First RattleAndGrind violated the groundwork for this discussion, and now you are throwing a hissy hit over the response to the violation. I will leave it to any objective reader to reach any other conclusion.

Note to mods: the Nexus is one of the few remaining refuges from stalking haters like FriedGeoduck, I'm begging you to please keep it that way. This out of the blue and off the chart hostility toward me started only after my Google post. ;)

Edited by TheMastersSon

Hav

> Jane Fonda.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

Hostile much?

Liars.

Intolerance.

Sand in my jock strap.

Taking out the garbage.

Jane Fonda.

And you lie yet a third time. And this time, after your own admission that your response to the post quoted above (which starts with "liars") was a personal attack on RattleAndGrind and the precipitator of your harassment of her/him.

Now, I have carefully quoted your comments to ensure that I have your words correct. They are here as you wrote them. So If you object to what I have quoted here, It is our own words you are objecting too.

Pointing at you lies is not an attempt to squelch comments, but an attempt to show where your comments are untrue. If you do not like me pointing at your lies, just stop lying.

You carefully quote all you wish. First RattleAndGrind violated the groundwork for this discussion, and now you are throwing a hissy hit over the response to the violation. I will leave it to any objective reader to reach any other conclusion.

Note to mods: the Nexus is one of the few remaining refuges from stalking haters like FriedGeoduck, I'm begging you to please keep it that way. This out of the blue and off the chart hostility toward me started only after my Google post. :wink:

You lie yet again. RattleAndGrind put two words in his post "Jane Fonda" (it's just above if you care to refresh you memory). From those two words, you harassed and "stalked" RattleAndGrind.

And another lie. I started challenging your lies when you quoted a post I made and stated that you were blameless and where not "hating" on RattleAndGrind. So it started when you lied to me.

Now you invoke the benevolent auspices of the moderators to stop my pointing at your lies. Yet stalking and harassing RattleAndGrind was okay, so long as it was you doing the stalking. The word for that is hypocrisy.

Edited by FriedGeoduck

To Robin if you ever read this drivel, the worst part imo is that this FriedGeoduck account is under two months old. I've been a member in not only good but reputable standing for 5 1/2 years (on this current account, with others before that going back a VERY long time).

So to the demonic moron, you have no power here. Begone, before someone drops a house on you too.

Edited by TheMastersSon