What do you dislike the most?

Kanori24

To Robin if you ever read this drivel, the worst part imo is that this FriedGeoduck account is under two months old. I've been a member in not only good but reputable standing for 5 1/2 years (on this current account, with others before that going back a VERY long time).

So to the demonic moron, you have no power here. Begone, before someone drops a house on you too.

Again you lie. Is there no end to it. Multiple times through-out this thread you have resorted to childish petulance and petty name calling. Yet you deny hating on others. But even when denying, you hate.

And now you call upon the site owner to save you from yourself. Your hubris know no bounds.

Edited by FriedGeoduck

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike that what i am about to write will be interpreted by some as gibberish.

If certainty is what makes a thing real and true, then whatever a thing will become it already is, and an argument that is certain to be won, is won before it is made.

Thanks for the PMs and to answer the common question en bloc, yes I will now stop engaging the forum's resident lifeless sociopath. Apologies for starting to.

At least you now admit that you instigated the hate fest.

Now, can RattleAndGrind expect an apology sometime soon? Or are you not man enough for that?

<snip>

Damn. I step away for a day, and you manage to piss someone else off. I am horribly jealous; I thought your hatred was reserved for just me. You are such a fickle little child.

And you are trying to get FriedGeoduck banned. I'd be careful with that tact. I could backfire and wind up with two folks banned. Wait! What am I saying? TheMastersSon, please keep trying to get FriedGeoduck banned.

You've been here three months, the other sociopath coward two months. I've been here 5 1/2 years.

Neither of you begin to have any standing to attack my reputation, credibility or honesty on this site. So please continue trying, while you can.

Edited by TheMastersSon

Thanks for the PMs and to answer the common question en bloc, yes I will now stop engaging the forum's resident lifeless sociopath. Apologies for starting to.

You've been here three months, the other sociopath coward two months. I've been here 5 1/2 years.

Neither of you begin to have any standing to attack my reputation, credibility or honesty on this site. So please continue trying, while you can.

Nobody needs standing to point at a liar and their lies. Like when you say you will stop engaging "the forum's resident lifeless sociopath" and then reference " the other sociopath coward" in another post..

LIAR.

You engaged again. You just cannot help yourself. I am beginning to believe that your lying may be pathological.

Now liar, piss off back to where ever you cower and cringe in the darkness. I am tired of your lies, your whining, you rants and your immature, childish, petty insults. You are an embarrassment to the gene pool.

FriedGeoduck and RattleAndGrind banned for multi-account abuse.

This thread has been locked due to the argument that has taken over. Kanori24, I apologize for this inconvenience. You are free to start up another similar thread if you so wish.