Mass Effect Weapons for Fallout 4?

dragnhuntr666

Just wondering if there are modders out there that would be interested in making some stand alone Mass Effect weapons for Fallout 4? Weapons like the Avenger, Predator, Tempest, Mantis, Scimitar, and many others. They could use the standard ammo as other weapons, but they could stay as a stand alone to keep them unique. Now if the modifications (If added) could stay invisible to keep the look of the weapon true to the looks.

I only mention this because we are getting tons of Mass Effect Inspired stuff and with Mass Effect Andromeda coming out, I figure why not.

I don't believe the guy ever said port. Recreating those weapons on your own would be perfectly legal. If they were not half the real-life gun mods would likely be taken down for stealing their designs/name.

something about Reaper attacks, dimensional wholes in space/time whatever and poof an entire ship full of ME weaponry arrives in the Commonwealth D:

Reaper attack on Commonwealth!!!Awesome!!!

My Immersion scientists, who work closely with MXR's Immersion scientists have determined that Mass Effect weapons can be lore friendly if you take into consideration that Fallout was followed by a new medieval time which was Skyirm Which is why radiation caused the whole magic thing in Skyrim, which was followed by the current timeline of Mass Effect, and in Mass Effect, the radiation caused magic, which in turn caused Element zero, which makes biotics happen (which becomes space magic). So immersion is there, according to Immersion scientists.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Edited by dragnhuntr666