I have two scripting errors that I cannot for the life of me seem to solve. Being a newbie, I believe these are self-inflicted.

Number One: Map Flag pins script glitch. Flag pins missing and never update...just an empty blank where flag pin should be.

I have finished the Skyrim Civil War for the Imperials and I seem to be missing the flag pins for Fort Dunstad (Retaking the Pale) and Fort Greenwall (Retaking the Rift). Stormcloak Civil War quests have the same problem...a flag pin or two missing...usually Fort Hraggstad and Fort Sungard...sometime just Fort Hraggstad. Any ideas?

Number Two: Player Animation...hands tied behind back rather than in the front as they should be.

Now this is my fault...for going to LoversLab website. I wanted Freyane...the brunette version of Kofman77's Rosa Round-Bottom and I'm sure I must've downloaded something that messed up my animations...but I have no idea where to even begin looking.

I like taking screenshots and I'm kind of a perfectionist....I know, not exactly an endearing quality. I just want my maps and animations to look perfect, is all.

I thank you all in advance for reading this and trying to help me out.

Edited by ElderScrollsWanderer