NG+ starting in a Level 54 environment

Hi guys

I finished the Witcher 3 with both Dlcs and i am currently lvl 54.

So I decided to start NG+.

Normal NG+ should start with lvl 30 environment, but I start with lvl 54 enemies and lvl 55 quests right at the beginning.

I've looked it up in the changelog if there have been any changes concerning the NG+ and the lvl environment, but I found nothing.

So can you guys tell me since when this has been changed.

Btw i used some mods (MapQuestObjektivesFull; AlwaysFullEXP; Over9000WeightLimitMod; TheGwentCardDealer), but I tried starting the NG+ with and without any mods installed.

I have the same issue. No mods installed. all DLC. Just finished Blood and Wine, and was ready to jump into ng+, and suddenly all the quests are super over-leveled. Its almost as though the enemy scaling option that they added is scaling questlines now.

If you are not reached the level 30 at least in the first new game, and start new game plus, you will have level 30, if you are above than 30, it could be for example level 70, or something else, your the game will make the environment so similar like your level... but why you care? when you start a new game, you are level 1, quest are level 1-5, enemys are also between 1-5... but in ng+ you have a good gear, build etc... soo i dont see the point of your problem.

Ok

but the problem is you start in an level 55+ environment with your old gear of maby level 48 or something like that and this gear is somewhat too low leveld. And you can't buy weapons and armor which is at your level but mostly for level 30+ and the smithing recepies are also for lvl 30+. At least the first ones you find. So in the end the environment fits your level but your gear doesn't fit too well.

And do you know if these changes have been brought by the new Blood and Wine Dlc? I sneak peaked ng+ bevor Blood and Wine was released and there was the normal lvl 30 ng+. And i found nothing in the changelog to the patch 1.21 or anywhere else.

Edited by Hubblebubble555

The problem for me isn't the starting level, or lack of equipment; though I was looking forward to getting some mileage with my grandmaster gear. The problem is that because of the starting level for ng+ and the diagram levels scaling, some higher level equipment is going to be unachievable due to the level cap on the game, which is quite vexing.