Legal God mod

tfer1961

I am putting up this request for someone to create a legal god mode.

I was reminded of this when i saw God ring in the mods

A friend had done this in New Vegas but we lost the files and sadly he is no longer with us.

The idea is to add to the chem station a mod or a mod able stealth boy.

That would put you into a fighting god-mode for 25 seconds average face to face conflict time ( this is a little long but I am allowing pip-boy access time).

The concept is that you can build a god mode stealth boy using nuclear material , gold and fiber optics. iy is expensive to make and you can only carry one at a time. it works SCIFI fake physics here: The lgm works by shifting your quantum resonance to match you temporal resonance to make you untouchable.

The player is invulnerable for 25 seconds to add balance the game energy weapons and explosives burn at 4 to 1. IE to have a explosion from a grenade, mine or a fatman you will need to launch 4 of them. fusion cells would last 2 shots. It will shut down power armor ( hey you got good armor and weaps, you won't need a lgm ( legal god mode.))

Melee and firearms do 1/4 damage if any.

also can someone please recreate the zapaway gun( by Mcaleb for corpse removal from fallout 3 and new vegas mods

I tried to do this but, i just not to good with edit kit

Thank you for reading

Thom

also can someone please recreate the zapaway gun( by Mcaleb for corpse removal from fallout 3 and new vegas mods

I can't use any of his/ her code but I can attempt to make something similar from fo4's assets?

there wont be any loose files due to how fo4 works, but location or adaptation of the idea can be done.

there is no secret for requested mods, so you need to pick where it is to go in the world space.

function should be similar..and then again, may not. So pick a spot and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for your response,

i guess the god mode would be a stealth boy or holotape found in the basement of Danse's police station with crafting instructions.

the np corpse ie zapaway gun could resemble the gamma gun and found back at vault 111 in the area of the pods. in a crate with crafting instructions

thanks again for responding

Thom

Thank you for your response,

i guess the god mode would be a stealth boy or holotape found in the basement of Danse's police station with crafting instructions.

the np corpse ie zapaway gun could resemble the gamma gun and found back at vault 111 in the area of the pods. in a crate with crafting instructions

thanks again for responding

Thom

I took a screen shot of the request so I know what your choices was, the posts will get burrried

when I get some time , I'll dig in and see what takes place.

kitty Black