script compilation errrs

I cant get into game I keep getting script compilation errors I get three they, are[ get critical chance takes five parameters which is inconsistent with base function 3 I get this on two occasions also I get [apply oilhas different 'bool' than base function void ] what does this meen? its holding me out of game please help !

I have the same thing.

Only I get more.

Error [content0]game\replacers\ciri.ws(325): Function 'GetCriticalHitChance' takes 5 parameter(s) which is inconsistent with base function (3).
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1628): Function 'ApplyOil' has different return type 'Bool' than base function (void).
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(2033): Function 'GetCriticalHitChance' takes 5 parameter(s) which is inconsistent with base function (3).
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(25): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(27): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(9): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.
anyone have a fix for this?

At this point, I am about to just reinstall the hole game, and downloade the mods again. I think it has something to do whit the latest DLC.

The game worked the day before, I downloaded the DLC and it did not work after that.