script compilation errrs

I deleted all the mods from Nexus, and looked for simular mods. Just make sure you install the mods that are up to date.

I installed one at the time, and started up the game after eatch installment, if one did not work, i deleted it and tried to find a simular one.

Now everything works just fine.

I'm in the same boat, and nothing is helping.

Error [content0]game\replacers\ciri.ws(325): Function 'GetCriticalHitChance' takes 5 parameter(s) which is inconsistent with base function (3).
Error [mod90kencumb]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1628): Function 'ApplyOil' has different return type 'Bool' than base function (void).
Error [mod90kencumb]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(2033): Function 'GetCriticalHitChance' takes 5 parameter(s) which is inconsistent with base function (3).
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(25): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(27): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(9): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Hi there,

I´m having different errors trying to use the enhancement system. Do you think this is also a problem with the game update?

-----------------------------------------------------
Error [modenhancementsystemfull]game\gameplay\effects\effectmanager.ws(1949): Could not find function 'UpdateParams'
Error [modenhancementsystemfull]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(2322): Could not find function 'GetAbilities'
Error [modenhancementsystemfull]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(9315): Could not find function 'GetAbilities'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(205): 'autoCleanNewMark' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiPlayerInventoryComponent'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function ' :laugh:ebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.
-----------------------------------------------------
I even made sure the files in the documents folder were deleted but now I´m at a loss. Are there any other files of the installation that can contain "old" informations causing this error?

Hope someone can help me.

Same this pops up

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\actor.ws(7091): Function 'IRS_MaximizeStat' is already defined in class 'CActor'.
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\actor.ws(7104): Function 'IRS_MaximizeStat' is already defined in class 'CActor'.
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(654): Function 'OnWmkMapPinUsed' is already defined in class 'CR4MapMenu'.
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(671): Function 'OnWmkMapPinUsed' is already defined in class 'CR4MapMenu'.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.
Please can some one help me :(

If your at a standstill and don't know what to do. You can try u installing nexus and deleting all file directory for it. Try starting the game after that and if it starts. Reinstall nexus. Try starting the game whit out any mods. If it's starting download one mod at the time. For eatch mod that is installed try running the game before installing a new mod. Make sure the mod you install is compatible with the current version of the game. If the game will not start after uninstalling nexus, I don't know.. I would make a backup of my save games, Uninstaller Witcher 3 and install it again. Start of fresh.

Hello. There is a problem.

Error [modgodmode]mod\modgodmodeconfig.ws(216): 'gmConfig' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\r4player.ws(483): I dont know any 'gmConfig'

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\r4player.ws(484): I dont know any 'gmConfig'

Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.