Fallout 4 Mod Request

SJM1987

Hello, I am new to the modding community and first would like to thank all of those men and women who created mods on PC and then allowed console users (like me) to download and enjoy them.

I guess you could say that I have an odd request and please don't bite my head off.

If I provided the sound fx, 3d models, weapon mods, base gun assets, materials and such for the Stoner 63 assault rifle would somebody be able to then take it, use the GECK or however it is done and create a mod?

I would of course give credit where credit is due seeing that this particular issue is one that is sensitive to all of us who enjoy creating/using mods made by others.

Anyways, I thank you for your patience and time reading this and hopefully I can share my talents with all of the Fallout and other modding communities around!

Respectfully,

- SJM1987

If you put the files up in a compressed archive (.rar/7z) on the nexus with the tag "Modder's Resource" that'd probably be the best first step.

say something in the description about how you want yourself to be represented in the mod the other MA's make, like "please credit me if you use my models" or whatever and then you might be good to go, Though I don't know if it will happen, I have no experience in this kind of thing.

I hope this advice helps, and welcome to the community.