Help please! Unplayable skyrim or... ENB?

TheNutsy

I played quite some time without ENB on skyrim megamod's pack. Then, I found out about ENB and tried to put it. So, I realized that my PC can't resist it and tried to delete it. Well,when I continued playing I have seen that nothing has chaged and ENB settings are still on. So I think that it doesn't want to be deleted from my save and when I go on another older save all is fine! I tried to fix it with save tool, tried to delete Skyrim.ini, tried to load my older save and then load my ENBed save, I tried reVanilla and still nothing! I can play it but I had to put characteristics on minimal level and now I got sh*t image and perma crashes and lags. Well, okay, but when I started to play moonpath to elsweyr the game started to be unplayable at all! Sounds are with different crackles. (It lags a lot), frequensy of game crashes has growed. Then I totally reinstalled this pack, updated video drivers, DirectX and so on. Still nothing! Help please!

There is something else, I think it's important. When I open my inventory or map or chests and so on lags are disappearing and when I close it lags are here again.

Edited by TheNutsy

I tried, nothing again.

And I don't see the profit of this if I have something WITH MY SAVE not with the game! These lags appears when I load my save after ENB was installed, my eldest saves are fine and new game is fine...

Edited by TheNutsy

So your sure you deleted all of the ENB files?

have you tried taking all the ENB files from the downloaded enb folder then put them into your game. I know this seems stupid but when you drag files into your game the newly added ones will be highlighted so you can simply press delete on your keyboard.

For good measure just verify the integrity of the steam cache for good measure.

Hope that helps

So your sure you deleted all of the ENB files?

have you tried taking all the ENB files from the downloaded enb folder then put them into your game. I know this seems stupid but when you drag files into your game the newly added ones will be highlighted so you can simply press delete on your keyboard.

For good measure just verify the integrity of the steam cache for good measure.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the reply, but as I said, I deleted it and as you say, and used the ENBdeleter prog, Also:

I tried, nothing again.

And I don't see the profit of this if I have something WITH MY SAVE not with the game! These lags appears when I load my save after ENB was installed, my eldest saves are fine and new game is fine...

I can't do it because, unfortunently I have no license.

Well if worst comes to worst you can always go to your game files and delete the entire game folder then delete local content and reinstall. If that doesn't work it is a save problem or a mod.

It doesn't help either. I say it's save but what to do with it I don't know...