ale009

I am one who really like creating new characters. As soon as I think of an interesting back-story/play-style I will create a new character and with that said I'm going to create a kind of mage with heavy armor. I've been looking around for a mod that matches just that, but all that I could find were either light or just didn't look anything like I wanted. While I have seen some really good looking mage armors they have most of the time been to dark for this particular use. So if I haven't already implied it enough my request would be that someone can make a heavy mage armor set that looks less rugged, maybe even royal looking. Alternatively if someone could refer me to an already existing mod that matches the description.

Picture for reference.

You could also look at some of the Tera Armours.There is are several sets on the Nexus, and I believe "the site that shall not be named" (rhymes with Plovers Flab) has some others. Also check out one or to of the other Skyrim mod sites,, particularly some of the Asian ones, as they sometimes has some astonishingly good armours, that never make it to the Nexus.

• 1 month later...