i have eaten 14 deathclaw steaks and im still hungry.

rotwhip

for some reason, when I changed over from rulebreaker to survival options, i am no longer able to remove hunger and thirst from my character, no matter how much food or water i drink.

i still loose hunger and thirst, but im not able to get "un-hungry/thirsty"

the weird thing is i can still sleep to become un-tired

is there either a console command that sets those variables, back to 0, or one that resets that system to hopefully "reboot" the hunger and thirst back to 0?

or a fix would be cool too if thats available :P

are you playing with limitless survival activations mod? I don't think rule breaker is set to deal with that, so as stupid as it sounds, even if you aren't try turning hunger to on and tell me what happens?

(you got a tape worm...Cook your deathclaw meat better :P)

are you playing with limitless survival activations mod? I don't think rule breaker is set to deal with that, so as stupid as it sounds, even if you aren't try turning hunger to on and tell me what happens?

(you got a tape worm...Cook your deathclaw meat better :tongue:)

sorry about the long reply time,

no i am not using that mod, i uninstalled rulebreaker to replace it with survival options, so i would assume the problem is residual settings or scripts conflicting, is there a way yet to clean them out of the save? i understand we do not have a good way of cleaning saves yet for fallout 4 (that i know of)

i hear visiting a doctor may fix the issues, but im unsure if that is true or not, i will have to test that once i get to a city (im also suffering from the fast travel bug, but i cant fix it with any of the fixes (im fine using coc)

Edited by rotwhip