RopeSander

Hello, I'm new to the forums.

I have in the last two months started playing Skyrim on PC, and have enjoyed a plethora of mods. But some of the best moments I have had thus far have been against the 'end game' boss fights in many mods. I have been thinking lately, instead of the Nexus being flooded with endless amounts of followers and follower support mods, it might be refreshing for modders all around to go the opposite route, making custom 'end game' style enemies that either roam a specified world space or find a home in a vanilla dungeon. (If by chance this is not such a fresh idea I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction for search criteria, I haven't seen anything that nears this description thus far).

Furthermore, I think it could be a really interesting idea if, say, a MCM controlled utility could manage a database of custom adversaries, much like "Familiar Faces by Verteiron", perhaps these specific downloads could extract to a specific file path where the character files are managed. And you could dictate where specific adversaries are staged, maybe their general stats and behavior as well?

Modders would also have a chance to showcase custom armors and weapons in action and as a reward that doesn't require the creation of a quest chain.

Considering that, I thought The Nexus could also host say, perhaps a contest where the most impressive custom adversary (based on *place imagination HERE* criteria) wins like a pink bicycle or perhaps something more practical. Anyways it twas only a thought, but I thought perhaps it would be a provocative one to the community.

As a last note, I don't know if The Nexus even hosts such things and I wouldn't want to presume to ask them, but I've heard that there were player house contests in the past SOMEWHERE and if it wasn't through the Nexus then maybe someone else would be interested in hosting such a deal.