BodySlider Mod Help

ORIGlN

I don't even know where to start with this and I tried looking it up to no avail. Can someone tell me how do I use body slider for skyrim outfits (ex. non-vanilla clothing/armors) to change body types like the body slider in fallout 4? I got to the editor and all but it won't allow me to change certain outfits other than 2 because it doesn't list them. Help very appreciated.

Edited by ORIGlN

You need to install BodySlide-compatible outfits for them to show up in BodySlide. Check the CBBE mod list (on the CBBE mod page) if you use CBBE.

I don't know if there's a similar list for UUNP. You'll have to do your own searching if you use that.

You need to install BodySlide-compatible outfits for them to show up in BodySlide. Check the CBBE mod list (on the CBBE mod page) if you use CBBE.

I don't know if there's a similar list for UUNP. You'll have to do your own searching if you use that.

Do you know if there is a way to manually change and or use a slider/anything similar to for non compatible outfits? because most outfits installed don't seem to be even though I pick cbbe versions. Also I use nexus mod manager and skse.

Edited by ORIGlN

You need to install BodySlide versions, not CBBE versions. The majority of mod descriptions and file descriptions say what is required to get what result. There are more than a hundred BodySlide-compatible mods linked on the mod list.

For the few mods that aren't Bodyslide-compatible, you have to use Outfit Studio. The BodySlide mod page has tutorials.

You need to install BodySlide versions, not CBBE versions. The majority of mod descriptions and file descriptions say what is required to get what result. There are more than a hundred BodySlide-compatible mods linked on the mod list.

For the few mods that aren't Bodyslide-compatible, you have to use Outfit Studio. The BodySlide mod page has tutorials.

[red marks areas I'm talking about in the numbered links] Jeir thank you for helping and this maybe a bit irratating but bear with me here cause I'm more used to FO4 bodyslider and didn't really touch the studio for editing EX.(1.) So I have nearly a clue with how to use/operate the studio/editing. Further more with recent glitches in my game resulting in a VERY annoying freeze and crash I'm afraid of editing anything because my game kept crashing after using certain saves and just fixed the issue. Also I looked around and was wondering what this(2.) was because it wasn't in my in-game skyrim mod configuration list and is something I'd use. The ideal option is if you know anything similar to this(3.) in the red circle areas without having to go and edit the clothing/armor with finding the file and messing with the studio. This is because another issue seemed to have to do with editing something similar it's hard to tell because it would freeze my game and crash simultaneously and would have to manually shut down the computer and turn it back on. Thank you for the help earlier as well

The Fallout and Skyrim BodySlides are essentially the same thing. They work in exactly the same way. Follow the walkthrough on the BodySlide mod page. Only install BodySlide-compatible outfits.

2. Is RaceMenu Morphs. The walkthrough tells you how to get the sliders in-game.

3. Shows one of the options you get with the CBBE addon for BodySlide, and a preset.