Help with Liara bug

gmg2dave

Just started up a new game by importing a complete playthrough and when I get to Mars and recruit Liara she is level 58 but has only 200 health? This obviously makes her extremely fragile in combat. I tried loading up another saved game to check and it has happened to all my save games as well.

Is this her normal health at this level or did something bork my game? And if it is a bug, is there a way to edit her health in Coalesced editor or anything else?

It's not a bug, it's just Liara's health in this game. Her only weakness, really, since with the proper upgrades her power recharge times and Singularities in particularly let her toss out powers very rapidly. She's capable of throwing Warp almost immediately after catching something with Singularity, meaning she can self-fuel her own biotic explosion combo attacks, on very short notice. She can also fire multiple Singularities very quickly. As such, they balanced her as the squishy mage, the glass cannon. It makes her a bit high-maintenance and less-useful on higher difficulties but she can be handy if you take an active hand at utilizing her powers.

Edited by HeartlessWanderer