Werewolves

Jakeschulz

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread title is a bit of a spoiler though. someones bound to complain.

anyway> looks legit. We were going bonkers after watching those interviews of that damn smirk Matt had on his face when saying no comment to werewolves. I watched in in slomo and was like yeah.... hiding something, something to do with weres are in. looks like you can be one... which is HUGE

The thread title is a bit of a spoiler though. someones bound to complain.

anyway> looks legit. We were going bonkers after watching those interviews of that damn smirk Matt had on his face when saying no comment to werewolves. I watched in in slomo and was like yeah.... hiding something, something to do with weres are in. looks like you can be one... which is HUGE

but thats why i have put it in the spoiler section of this site.

but yeah if u want an image message me if you wish, and i believe no one could fake those images, atleast not when skyrim has only just gone gold a few days ago.

Edited by Jakeschulz

The spoilers section is for spoilers. You may discuss the content, but cannot make reference to any illegal images or video which might show it.

Just don't post any screenshots or video, or link to anything which is not part of an official press release. Just because some Russian asshat is doing a live stream doesn't mean everyone wants to know about it. Also giving viewers and web traffic for a probable pirate is bad form as well as being against forum rules.

I know you're dying to talk about this stuff... Well I'm dying to play it. We'll just have to wait for release.