Werewolves

Jakeschulz

How do I make Spoilertags? So I can ask my question, lol.

The spoiler tag is made by clicking on the "Other styles" drop down and choosing spoiler. Type the spoiler in the box and click add.

Ah man, thanks!

Anyways, back to my question.

It seems like you receive a ring: Additional Werewolf Transformation. So, does this mean we can decide when we want to play as a werewolf? It seems too good to be true!. :woot:

I guess it's like bloodmoon myself http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Bloodmoon:Hircine%27s_Ring

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I make Spoilertags? So I can ask my question, lol.

The spoiler tag is made by clicking on the "Other styles" drop down and choosing spoiler. Type the spoiler in the box and click add.

Ah man, thanks!

Anyways, back to my question.

It seems like you receive a ring: Additional Werewolf Transformation. So, does this mean we can decide when we want to play as a werewolf? It seems too good to be true!. :woot:

I guess it's like bloodmoon myself http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Bloodmoon:Hircine%27s_Ring

Oh, so you basically won't need to attract any disease or other forever lasting effect?

From the screenies I've seen, if it's fake it's a damn good fake.

As far as the Todd saying no to werewolves... this is the quote I found:

“We’re fans of that stuff as well, and we’re currently messing with all that. I don’t want to commit to, ‘here are the things you can change into and what they’re like right now.’ Not because we’re not doing it, or not attempting to. I just don’t know honestly where that’s going to end up and how deep we’re going to get into that.

We will try things, and if we don’t feel it’s helping the game, there are other areas we’d like to spend our time on in the game.”

It was from an interview at the end of July 2011. In the game informer article from February 2011 he specifically said:

He said no Lycanthropy/Werewolves. Which closes the door to uncontrollable cyclic change... but the possibility of magic-enabled anytime transformation would still be open.

you know

this is beginning to smell like some prankster (not from this forum) recorded a sub-section of Morrowind - Bloodmoon and is palming it off as Skryim

Perhaps, but the UI, graphics in general, and even some of the vegetation looks identical to what has already been seen in skyrim. As has been said, if it's fake it's a really good one.

I'm quite curious now... Can someone pm me? If not, that's okay.

I for one hope it's not fake.

Have faith in the prankster community

you'll be amazed at the lengths they will go through just to post a fake