• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

RoxasXtreme

RoxasXtreme

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Hello everyone at DDNexusForums , Yoraiz0r here , I am very happy to be opening the 2nd thread in this new forum section (since I've been ninja'd at the pictures section ._. )
I cannot express my happiness at the moment enough without putting a million cazzilion exclamation marks at the end of my sentences.

Dungeon defenders is a great game , I have played it none-stop ever since it came out on steam.
I have tried following it ever since 2010 when I first heard of it , the game looked so freaking amazing at the time to me.
I have many expectations , all of which where fulfilled to the end by Trendy Entertainment.
The game deserves love <---- dead serious.
I am very thrilled at the opening of a nexus for any sort of discussing , primarily the modding section!

If anyone is thrilled at the amazing idea of opening a nexus for Dungeon defenders , post your happiness here! =D

JimboUK

JimboUK

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 44,937 posts
I'm just downloading it, I wasn't sure about the game but it's cheap so I thought I'd have a look.

RoxasXtreme

RoxasXtreme

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

I'm just downloading it, I wasn't sure about the game but it's cheap so I thought I'd have a look.

I am sure you will be thrilled with it!
The game has such an addictive combination of elements , Many of my friends and I already have more then 250 hours in the game , its only out for almost 3 weeks now (or a little bit more , I think)
Be sure to try all the classes , and feel free to add me on Steam (nickanme Yoraiz0r) if you want to talk about anything! =D

JimboUK

JimboUK

• Premium Member
  • 44,937 posts
It's really addictive, I got nothing at all done this afternoon. :unsure:

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,115 posts
Haha, you're one of us now, Jim!

Sepherose

Sepherose

*insert amusing original photo below this quote*

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts
I had looked at this game, but currently, I can't afford it :( Skyrim ate my money.... lol

WhyFi

WhyFi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Love DD, and stoked that there will be a community here for it!

JimboUK

JimboUK

• Premium Member
  • 44,937 posts
I am really bad at this. :facepalm:

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,115 posts
Jim...the game is quite unintuitive for new-comers. I only just worked out today, for example, that different bows/guns have different effects. For example bone bows have a railgun effect, gattling guns fire faster, multi-bows shoot multiple shots at once. Nothing in the game tells you that, there's no special item stat or anything that lets you know, the Wiki told me that. So it'll take some getting used to and some researching!

If you aren't already, play online at least a bit. You will learn so much watching how others do things. That's the great thing about TD's, there's lots of ways to do things, and you'll always be amazed at the methods people use to win.

JimboUK

JimboUK

• Premium Member
  • 44,937 posts

Jim...the game is quite unintuitive for new-comers. I only just worked out today, for example, that different bows/guns have different effects. For example bone bows have a railgun effect, gattling guns fire faster, multi-bows shoot multiple shots at once. Nothing in the game tells you that, there's no special item stat or anything that lets you know, the Wiki told me that. So it'll take some getting used to and some researching!

If you aren't already, play online at least a bit. You will learn so much watching how others do things. That's the great thing about TD's, there's lots of ways to do things, and you'll always be amazed at the methods people use to win.

Ah right I was just going by the numbers and the value, a few tools tips wouldn't hurt. I've never played a TD game before so I'm starting as a complete noob, I'm avoiding online at the moment because I'll be more of a liability than a help. I made the mistake of using all my mana on traps and not saving any for upgrades, I'm going to replay some of earlier maps so I can get some upgrades. Anyway thanks for the advice, it should help things along, I don't mind failing as long as I'm learning at the same time.

Page loaded in: 0.947 seconds