Mod ideas/requests

Epicgamer117

Well, as the the title states, these are all mod ideas.

1.) classic deathclaws- the deathclaws from the previous 2 fallout titles. I actually have a side idea of a deathclaw blood feud between the vanilla in game ones and the ones from this potential mod.

2.) a few people have wanted this; the doom slayer armor from doom (2016)

3.) reshaped berets- lets admit it, the military cap is just horrible. Its not properly shaped, and it doesn't have a insignia patch, plus it looks like its made of rubber and not cloth.

4.) military haircuts- anything besides the boot camp cut. I've been wanting to see some high and tight haircuts in the game but have seen none.

5). Deathclaw AI redux- in the previous titles they traveled and attacked in packs, they were very very territorial, and they knew how to kill. That's not so in fallout 4. So a couple of deathclaw sanctuaries and a AI redux to be used aside with the classic deathclaw retexture from the 1st idea.

6). Gun stores- plain and simple. Maybe a shooting range or 2.

7). Less/no trees- this one is for 2 reasons. One for performance, and one just because there are too many standing post nuke. Look at fallout 3, barely any trees there.

8. More rubble- same reason as the last, there are too many buildings standing. Especially unused buildings the player can't enter.

9). Diamond city redux- for it being jewel of the commonwealth it's too much of a shanty town. Lets make it live up to its name.

10). Redesigned subway tunnels- for being northeast architecture, they are certainly different from D.C.. For me, doesn't feel right the way they are for a fallout game.

11). Ghoul redux- the ghouls in fallout 4 don't live up to their name like previously. They don't look ravaged by radiation, they look like malnourished people with a bad skin rash or something. So basically restoring ghouls to how they looked in fallout 3 and NV.

12). Cthulhu- for the map being 1/3 water, there needs to be a secret cthulhu boss in fallout 4.

That's all I've got for now.

It doesn't hurt to have a ton more high quality looking armors/weapons of all sorts and aesthetic displays to feature them with.

There's not much "additional" armor to choose from even though they added trapper and marine sets. It makes sense lore-wise to have clunky pieces of scrap and all, but sometimes it's nice to look like a god or goddess.

I was thinking that there could be a huge overhaul/retexture/questline that involved the idea of a fellow vault-dwelling genius designer who spent a few hundred years beautifying all the original in-game weapons/armors, turning them from useful pieces of scrap into modern works of art and death of course. Capes, visible jewelry, masks, glasses, helmets, etc.

Faster melee animation is something I always look for too. The current 1h/fist animation replacer mod is decent but I love being "able" to hack-and-slash.

More collectibles! So far there's a cars/trucks mod that works well but there aren't many mods of this type yet. Perhaps in every "dungeon" there could be an additional potentially extremely difficult and unfair boss, the reward being a unique and different treasure/collectible that that boss kept personally. i.e. an old pendant, a pocketwatch, etc.

EDIT-

13). Liberty prime USMC edition: Why can't the USMC have a giant nuke tossing robot huh?

14). Liberty prime- power armor for your power armor: Like the name suggests, its kinda like those giant mechs from pacific rim.

15). Darker storm clouds: By dark, I mean really dark, dark as being it will be like night when the clouds are overhead.

16). Prone/laying down sniper position: Like the name suggests. Not much to it really.

17). Talon company mercs: It doesn't make send why they can't go north 10 years after fallout 3, and there's some real financial opportunity in the commonwealth, despite having the gunners as competition.

18). World weekly news magazines and posters: If you have never heard of world weekly news, it was a "for shits and giggles" news paper that had some of the dumbest or funniest crap you'll see, such as "Bat boy bites Santa Claus" or "Bigfoot vs. Aliens: Eyewitness catches on video and tells all" that kinda stuff.

19). Wearable dog tags: Idk if there is much customization opportunity for this but I think I would be a cool idea, New Vegas had a mod like this, why not fallout 4?

20). AI diversity: Lets face it. Every human combat Ai in the game are all the same. And it makes the fights hella boring. I can't be the only one to notice this right?

21). USMC, Halo UNSC/ODST, NCR, and other military (real and video games) branch tattoos: You can see where I'm going with this, specifics are rather hazy, but it's an idea.

That highlights just about the rest of the ones I can think of. Any feedback on these ideas would be great. (If anyone comes across this and has modding experience and likes any of these ideas/requests, post in the comments which one(s) you will do, if you do make any of these into a mod, please note in the description that it was a request by me as the original poster of this thread, that's all I ask. Not to be confused with a mod similar to one of these but the maker never seen this thread and didn't credit it as a request- just to clear things up. If you do want to make any of these into a mod, email me at [email protected] (it should be a at symbol between db and live, idk what's up with the font, but the symbol doesn't look how it should, that or it's my phone) and we can discuss specifics if anything seems hazy about said request(s) descriptions.