[Mod Request] Better shadow loading\meachanics in B&W?

Hi guys

Is there any mod that improves the shadows' mechanics especially in B&W ?

I've just started blood and wine, just ended that chat with locals in the cockatrice's inn, as i went out i found the first notice board

and i noticed that the shadows above the notice board are loaded only when i get very close to it, while same shadows disappear as i get 2 meters far from the notice board.

Any mod that loads the shadows starting from higher distances?

I read on a mod that changing CascadeShadowDistanceScale0=1 to =5 should do the trick

But all I got from this is the Shadow setting going to Low (while i had it on extreme) and problem stays unsolved.

Suggestions or mod about this?

Cascaded shadow maps works by drawing multiple shadows of different resolutions at the same time (basically, stuff that is further back should require lower resolution shadows - that is the idea. The result is supposed to be less memory usage + memory bandwidth usage + various shadowing artifacts.). In practice you always get these transition artifacts when going over from one shadow cascade to the next - this is what you're seeing. I don't know what any of the W3 settings do, but if there is a setting that 'biases' the distance offsets for each shadow cascade back, you could set it such that the first (highest resolution) cascade covers the entire screen, essentially forcing the game to use highest res shadows for everything.

No performance hit (compared to ultra), should be much better:

CascadeShadowDistanceScale0=5.0
CascadeShadowDistanceScale1=3.0
CascadeShadowDistanceScale2=1.0

CascadeShadowDistanceScale3=1.0
CascadeShadowmapSize=2048

Huge performance hit, but better quality:

CascadeShadowDistanceScale0=8.0
CascadeShadowDistanceScale1=4.0
CascadeShadowDistanceScale2=2.0

CascadeShadowDistanceScale3=1.0
CascadeShadowmapSize=3840