Hey guys! I'm new to the scene and I'm looking to start modding!

TheBrightRedFlame

Hello everybody I'm A Flame of immense proportions that you can't possibly fathom! Anyway I live in the U.S. and I've played Skyrim ever since it came out in 2011! I play Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3. My hobby is researching stuff like Pre-Renaissance history, weaponry, politics and most of all MAPS! I love fictional maps and the map we live on right now. I also like writing and I've written 3 books already and I think they're pretty great if I do say so myself. I'm also looking forward to my stressful, complex and difficult journey of modding Skyrim! I'm looking to add in new weaponry from the Medieval Ages. If you have any advice or tutorials that I could use that would be awesome! Thanks and have a great day guys!

Well I see you've received a nice warm welcome! Someone's going to have to clean up all of this ticker tape. ;)

ANYway, welcome to the Nexus, and I'm looking forward to seeing the mods you come up with. Advice... hmmm... One of the biggest things I see is new modders biting off more than they can chew. Big ideas are great, but if you're new to modding, start off with something simple, and work your way up. Good luck!