STFU & Take My Caps!

ashes2flames

I just want to buy your stuff, I don't care how dirty your fingernails are! And I definitely don't need to learn about how great swatters are anymore.

Is there any way to make vendors/traders just shut up and start trading? It takes way too long to get to the buy/sell screen.

Sometimes I can interrupt them halfway through whatever they're yammering about, but even then it's just frustrating after the 500th time. Some traders just ignore interrupting them at certain points altogether.

Thank you for considering making a mod to solve this and perhaps saving what little sanity I have left!

Thanks for the suggestion, but like you said, it doesn't shut up trashcan carla, or that ghoul junk vendor in good neighbor and others I'm sure. And it also touches on fixing a bug I don't have with the vault-tec vendor, so I'm leery to install it.

• 3 years later...

know this is bit old but I stumbled across this looking for the exact same thing, like when I'm at Drumlin Diner (my usual go to place to buy chems and other ammo stuff and sell crap cause its pretty close to sanctuary (plus I have a mod that made concord into a settlement too)

but everytime, wolfgang always talks and talks "thanking me" for my help with trudy... just dude shut up! its been literally 50 plus days!! and as says above, dont get me started with trashcan carla!

I have found this one (shut up and trade)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32320/?tab=description

but it mostly just alters the dialogue menus bit, thou seeing if anyone found another mod as well,