Cheat Codes

LHammonds

k. try this althou i don't know if it will work. open the console and click on the container to see it's RefID, then write it down. travel to another part of the world and type "RefID.command". it's supposed to work on object too.

pls post if works.

Sory doesn't work. :(

WHY CAN'T I DELETE MY POST? (or how)

Edited by robanybody2000

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, thanks for the try. I'm still looking for a way to remotely open a container, but I have another issue. It might not even possible with the console and, again, the research I've done has turned up dry.

Is it possible to unlock dragon spawning without having the Main Quest started? This is in conjunction with my Alternate Start via. Console topic. Basically, that method gives you the ability to start the game without engaging the Main Quest. What if you then, later, want to fight dragons in the game (normal spawning -- not using "placeatme")? Can this be enabled in any way without actually starting up the Main Quest?

Thanks. That mod worked -- maybe a little too well. I met my first dragon only five minutes after getting to the outside environment! Needless to say, at level 1 and with my best weapon a bow (but with no arrows!) I hid. The mod claims to just set the variables that allow dragons to spawn. I guess this requires a little more research to find those variables and see if they can be set from within a .bat file, but this works for me so I can't complain.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I use disable and then enable when a NPC isn't doing what there supposed to do, example the expedition where you come across the eye, and the teacher is supposed to shoot sparks at he eye, but continues to fight the enemy boss, I disable the enemy and make sure his ID number is in my cross hairs and then he disappears and the teacher Tell's you to finish him off well he shoots sparks at the eye and then I enable the boss and drew my sword quickly and finish the boss!.. Edited by sinnerman69

Daedric Arms and armor

War Axe, 139ba3

Warhammer, 139ba4

Bow, 139ba5

Dagger, 139ba6

Greatsword, 139ba7

Mace, 139ba8

Sword (1h), 139ba9

Boots, 1396a

Gauntlets, 1396c

Helm, 1396d

Armor, 1396b

a note, for Heavy Armor users, Daedric is slightly better than Dragon Bone Plate, but for Light Armor users, Dragon Scale is so far the best. Daedric Weapons are the best you can craft period

these codes that you type in the console, do they require any text before them i.e player.additem or a similar command?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question Time!! (Redirected from a post in the Skyrim G&D and will also post in Mod Troubleshooting)

@Sato

This is probably a more specific questions for the programmers out there (Already know how to work console commands but a few barriers "MGEF" are stopping me from testing a new weapon)

The playerenchantobject command has worked for me close to all the time, except when I try with Unique Enchantments (In this case, Nightingale's Talon and the Molag Bal Mace Enchantment)

Opened up the console and typed "playerenchantobject (x) ID for Blades Sword then (x) ID for Nightingale's Talon then (x) ID for the Mace of Molag Bal Enchantment

It stopped me as it said something about the "MGEF" I know MGEF stands for Magic Effect but I dont know how to code that in the command so I'd be pretty grateful if someone tested making using "playerenchantobject" to make a Blades Sword with the 2 enchantments, Nightingale's Talon and the unknown name of the one which the Mace of Molag Bal uses.

EDIT: I'll be back in around 24 hours to check and considering the Nexus is around equal to the Steam Workshop I'm pretty sure there are people with extensive programming knowledge that can easily use the console :S

Thanks

-Revontheus

Edited by Revontheus

I don't know what Nightingale's Talon is, but I know that the Blade uses Absorb Health and Absorb Stamina, so that would be:

playerenchantobject 3aeb9 aa155 aa157

And the Mace of Molag Bal has three enchantments (Stamina Damage, Magicka Damage and Soul Trap), so you'll have to pick the two you want on your weapon.

Stamina Damage: 5b450

Magicka Damage: 5b44f

Soul Trap: 4dba3